Global Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Pumps Market: Introduction
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep inside the body. Such clots are primarily found and form inside one of the deep veins of the thigh or lower leg. A blood clot is a clump of blood that has turned to a solid state. DVT is a common condition, especially in people aged over 65. It is a serious medical condition, which can cause swelling, pain, and tenderness in the leg. DVT can be caused due to lack of movement or medical issues that thicken the blood or damage blood vessels. Pulmonary embolism can happen when a DVT clot has moved from the arm or leg into the lung. Cancer and inflammatory bowel disease can also increase the risk of developing a blood clot.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Pumps Market
Increase in Incidence of Cancers
- In 2008, around 7.6 million people succumbed to cancer, accounting for 13% of all deaths globally
- According to the World Health Organization, cancer is projected to account for over 13 million deaths across the world by 2030. The number of new cancer cases is anticipated to increase to 80% between 2008 and 2030 in low-income countries, which is double the rate expected in high-income countries (40%). About 30% of the cancer deaths can be avoided by change in lifestyle and healthier behavior.
Request COVID Analysis on Medical DVT Pumps Market –
Rise in Overweight and Obesity Rates
- In 2016, over 1.9 billion adults 18 years and older were overweight. Of these, more than 650 million were obese. Around 39% of adults aged 18 years and over were overweight in 2016, and 13% were obese. Most of the world’s population lives in countries where overweight and obesity account for more deaths than underweight. Nearly 38 million children under the age of 5 were overweight or obese in 2019. Over 340 million children and adolescents aged 5 to 19 were overweight or obese in 2016.
Request Customization on Medical DVT Pumps Market Report –
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Pumps Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global deep vein thrombosis (DVT) pumps market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in the next few years due to increase in research & development and various government initiatives for the development of novel ideas. Europe is expected to be the second largest market during the forecast period.
- The deep vein thrombosis (DVT) pumps market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rise in investment in research & development by private & government organizations and increase in health care management.
Pre Book Medical DVT Pumps Market Report –
Key Players Operating in Global Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Pumps Market
The global deep vein thrombosis (DVT) pumps market is highly consolidated owing to the presence of a small number of key players. Leading players operating in the global deep vein thrombosis (DVT) pumps market include:
- 3A Health Care
- Bio Compression Systems
- Zimmer Biomet
- Devon Medical Products
- Breg, Inc.
- Mego Afek AC Ltd.
- Cardinal Health
- Currie Medical Specialties
- ThermoTek USA
- ACE Medical
- Getinge Group
- Technocare Medisystems
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]