Lightning Arrester Market: Introduction
- A lightning arrester is used to protect an electric power and telecommunication system from the high-voltage surge of lightning. It does not allow current to flow to the ground until system voltage reaches the normal level.
- Lightning arresters are rated for voltage only and they are designated as 100%, 80% and 70% arresters. The 80% arresters are suitable for use in solidly grounded systems, whereas 100% arresters are used on systems with isolated neutrals and systems earthed through impedances.
- The global lightning arrester market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for lightning arresters for use as protective devices for overhead lines, sub-stations, generating stations, cables, and rotating machinery
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=73815
Key Drivers of Global Lightning Arrester Market
- Lightning arresters are used to protect conductor and electronic components from the effect of lightning
- Rise in the demand for electric appliances and housewares is augmenting the requirement for protective systems. Since these devices are extremely sensitive to high voltage, lightning arresters need to be installed. This factor is anticipated to boost the demand for lightning arresters in the near future. The impact of this driver is estimated to be high throughout the forecast period.
- Companies operating in the global lightning arrester market are investing in the expansion of their product portfolios as well as distribution networks. They have adopted strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, development of new products, joint ventures, and expansions in order to cater to the increasing demand for lightning arresters across the globe.
Investments in Infrastructure of Smart Grids to Drive Market
- Governments of several countries are investing in smart grid infrastructure as a strategic investment for increasing the energy efficiency
- This strategic investment in infrastructure is expected to enable long-term economic growth of these countries and help them reduce carbon emissions
- This, in turn, is anticipated to boost the demand for lightning arresters required for protection of electric power circuits in the next few years
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=73815
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global lightning arrester market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–35% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global lightning arrester market are:
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- ABB Limited
- Belkin International, Inc.
- TE Connectivity
- Crompton Greaves,
- General Electric Company
- Siemens AG
- Eaton Corporation Inc.
Global Lightning Arrester Market: Research Scope
Global Lightning Arrester Market, by Type
- Rod Gap Lightning Arrester
- Expulsion Lightning Arrester
- Continuous Cast Lightning Arrester
Global Lightning Arrester Market, by End-user
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Buy this Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=73815<ype=S
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.