Leadless CAN-FD Protection Diodes: Introduction
- Protection diodes are used in any circuit to allow the flow of current in the forward direction. It protects the components which are responsive to the flow of current through them in the reverse direction.
- Leadless CAN-FD protection diodes have various applications in oil & gas, automotive, aerospace & defense, power, consumer electronics, safety detection, and other industries
- The rising awareness about safety, growing industrial automation, and a thriving consumer electronics industry across the world are the key driving factors of the global leadless CAN-FD protection diodes market.
Rise in Demand for Use in Consumer Electronics
- In terms of application, the consumer electronics segment is estimated to be the fastest growing segment of the global leadless CAN-FD protection diodes market during the forecast period.
- Leadless CAN-FD protection diodes are largely used in consumer electronics, as it offers advanced features and technological advancement. Leadless CAN-FD protection diodes are foreseen to replace traditional electronics in terms of cost, performance, and consistency in consumer electronic devices.
- Moreover, rising demand for sophisticated devices delivering efficient solutions, dynamic application areas, and adoption of portable devices in consumer electronics drives the leadless CAN-FD protection diodes market.
- In December 2020, Nexperia launched a range of leadless ESD protection devices for CAN-FD applications and offers silicon-based ESD protection for the CAN-FD bus in the leadless package.
- Some of the restraints of leadless CAN-FD protection diodes are lack of standardization, high cost, and limited acceptability of leadless CAN-FD protection diodes.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Leadless CAN-FD Protection Diodes Market
- In terms of region, the global leadless CAN-FD protection diodes market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to experience the fastest growth in the leadless CAN-FD protection diodes market throughout the forecast period due to the growing demand for leadless CAN-FD protection diode devices in major developing Asian countries.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness increasing demand for leadless CAN-FD protection diodes from countries such as Japan, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, South Korea, and India for numerous applications. Additionally, the growing automotive sector in the region also propels the growth of the global leadless CAN-FD protection diodes market.
- North America holds the second largest share of the leadless CAN-FD protection diodes market due to the presence of a few big players and several small regional players.
- The leadless CAN-FD protection diodes market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Leadless CAN-FD Protection Diodes Market
Key players operating in the global leadless CAN-FD protection diodes market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for leadless CAN-FD protection diodes.
Key players operating in the global leadless CAN-FD protection diodes market include:
- ROHM Semiconductor
- Diodes Incorporated
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Littelfuse, Inc.
- Microsemi Corporation