LCP Connectors: Introduction
- LCP connectors are highly desirable for use in various applications due to their associated advantages such as non-reactivity, inertness, and high resistance to fire. These features have made use of LCP connectors suitable for various traditional electric applications.
- The electronics industry has adopted the trend of miniaturization of electric appliances, which has propelled the use of LCP connectors in the industry, as they facilitate the development of high-precision injection-molded parts
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global LCP Connectors Market
- Use of LCP connectors has increased considerably in the recent years. Constant technological advances in industries such as telecom, medical, and electronics have driven the market.
- Increased demand for miniaturized electronic components, such as connectors and surface mounting devices, is likely to drive the global LCP connectors market in the next six years. Miniaturization of devices or products helps manufacturers incorporate more and more features into smaller packages to streamline systems.
- Global increase in the demand for consumer electronics devices, such as laptops, tablets, and cell phones, is expected to drive the global liquid crystal polymer (LCP) connectors market during the forecast period
- Risen demand for micro-injection molding with high temperature resistance and flow properties drives the demand for LCP connectors.
- Factors related to low-weld strength and warp age are anticipated to restrain growth of players operating in the global LCP connectors market in the near future. Increase in investments in technology for developing products used in niche applications is expected to open new avenues for growth of these market players in the next few years.
- LCP has outstanding insulation properties, high fluidity, high heat sensitivity, chemical resistance, dimensional strength, flatness, and high rigidity
- Increasing demand for use of lightweight and high-performance materials in order to improve automobile fuel efficiency is expected to drive the demand for LCP connectors during the forecast period. Automobile weight reduction is considered a priority in the automobile industry, as it lowers carbon footprint of the vehicle. Stringent environment-related regulations in North America and Europe result in reduced CO2 emissions.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=73596
Electrical & Electronics (E&E) Segment Witnesses Significant Growth Potential
- Based on type, the global LCP connectors market can be divided into: normal LCP connectors and Darlington LCP connectors
- Due to manufacture of high-pin-density electric components that include connectors, the electrical & electronics (E&E) application segment is expected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period
- LCP connectors are also used in the production of components such as satellite electronic components, LEDs, high-density missile and arms circuit boards, and wireless high-speed circuit packaging boards
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Market for LCP Connectors
- In terms of region, the global LCP connectors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for LCP connectors from 2019 to 2027, due to technological advancements in the region. A large number of multi-scale companies in the E&E industry in the region are expected to consume LCP connectors in large quantities during the forecast period. Several manufacturers of LCP connectors have been investing heavily in China, especially in semiconductor and automotive sectors in the country.
- Owing to increase in the demand for consumer electronics devices and automobiles and increasing disposable income of the middle class, the LCP connectors market in Rest of Asia Pacific is expected to expand significantly throughout the forecast period
- The market North America is expected to expand at a significant rate throughout the forecast period, owing to presence of several manufacturers of consumer electronics devices in the region
- Growing automobile production in the U.S. is expected to drive the demand for LCP connectors in the country during the forecast period
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global LCP connectors market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- 3M Company
- OMRON Corporation
- Hirose Electric Co. Ltd.
- Celanese Corporation
- Axon’ Cable
- RTP Company
- HARTING Technology Group
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd.
- Asia International Enterprise (HK) Limited
- Cinch Connectivity Solutions
- Polyplastics Co. Ltd
- Solvay SA and Molex Inc.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=73596<ype=S
Global LCP Connectors Market: Research Scope
Global LCP Connectors Market, by Connector Type
- Heavy-duty Power Connectors
- Rectangular Connectors
- Backplane Connectors
- Memory Connectors
- FFC, FPC Connectors
- Card Edge Connectors
- Fiber Optic Connectors
- Circular Connectors
- Modular Connectors
- Solid-state Lighting Connectors
- D-shaped Connectors
- Coaxial Connectors
- Power Connectors
Global LCP Connectors Market, by Application
- Electrical & Electronics (E&E)
- Industrial Machinery
Global LCP Connectors Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.