Laptop Skins Market – Introduction
- Laptop skins are made of thin vinyl material, rubber, or hard plastic and are mostly used to cover the outside of a laptop, generally the back of the screen, to protect the device from water, scratches, and other forms of damage. They are printed with some image, design, or photograph to give an aesthetic appeal to the device, which increases the demand for laptop skins in the market.
Key Drivers of the Laptop Skins Market
- Laptop skins aid the safety of a laptop by protecting it from water damage and scratches. They are available in different prints such as landscape, floral, brand, quotes, and custom pictures. These factors drive the demand for laptop skins in the market.
- The rising adoption of laptops in corporations and the education sector ultimately increases the demand for laptop skins and provides opportunities to manufacturers in the laptop skins market.
- Laptop skins are easily available at online retail stores as many companies are opting for online distribution channels for the sale of products to increase their customer reach. Also, factors such as low cost, and easy application and removal further increases the demand for laptop skins.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81950
Factors Restraining the Laptop Skins Market
- Laptop skins can protect a laptop from damage only to a certain extent. Besides, cheap quality laptop skins are difficult to remove and can leave an ugly appearance on the surface. Further, they also block the heat radiation from the laptop. These factors reduce the demand for laptop skins and hampers their market growth.
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Global Laptop Skins Market
- In terms of region, the global laptop skins market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the laptop skins market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The laptop skins market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominated the global laptop skins market in 2020, owing to the high usage of laptops and increasing demand for printed laptop skins by youngsters in the region. Growth in population has been driving the laptop skins market in North America, particularly in the US and Canada.
- The laptop skins market in North America is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Asia Pacific, and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Laptop Skins Market
The global laptop skins market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global laptop skins market are listed below:
- GelaSkins Inc.
- Slickwraps, Inc.
- Happy Wagon
- Skinit Acquisition, LLC
- iStyles Pte. Ltd
- Redbubble Ltd
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=81950
Global Laptop Skins Market: Research Scope
Global Laptop Skins Market, by Product Type
- Top & Bottom Cover Skin
- Palm Rest Skin
- Trackpad Skin
- Full Body Cover Skin
Global Laptop Skins Market, by Laptop Size
- Under 11 inch
- 11 inch – 13 inch
- 13 inch – 15 inch
- Above 15 inch
Global Laptop Skins Market, by Price
- Low (Under US$ 50)
- Medium (US$ 50 – US$ 150)
- High (Above US$ 150)
Global Laptop Skins Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Specialty Store
Global Laptop Skins Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.