The global lab-on-a-chip market is gaining traction due to increased investment in research & development in pharmaceuticals, life sciences, and personalized medicine. Furthermore, several microfluidic device companies are entering into partnerships or collaborations to develop more innovative lab-on-a-chip applications, which is fueling growth of the market. Advancements in technology and research in miniaturization of LOC will further drive market growth in future.
The latest research report provides an in-depth analysis of the vital factors of the market that influence its growth and development in the global business sphere. Besides providing further details on market size, revenue estimation, and numerous commercialization aspects, the report presents the market position of key players in the industry.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Application of microfluidics has made it possible to shift conventional laboratory procedures to lab-on-a-chip. Microfluidics aims to reduce mistakes in cost management and offer good return on investment. Microfluidics has been used extensively in the manufacturing of a wide variety of consumer products.
- In proteomics, lab-on-a-chip offers the opportunity to perform protein analysis. Proteomics also show great potential for protein crystallization, which is an important field that reveals 3D structures of a protein. Application of lab-on-a-chip can help researchers simultaneously control all possible parameters in the fastest way, which enables crystallization of a protein.
- Key players in the market include Becton, Dickinson and Company, PerkinElmer, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Siemens Healthcare, Abaxis Inc., Roche Diagnostics, Abbott Laboratories, and Danaher Corporation.
Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global lab-on-a-chip (LOC) market on the basis of product type, technology, application, end-use, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Reagents & Consumables
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Drug Discovery
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Diagnostic Labs
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
Regions Covered in This Report:
- North America(U.S., Mexico, and Canada)
- Asia Pacific(China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe(U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe)
- Latin America(Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Request a customized copy of the Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/622
Target Audience of the Global Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market report:
- Global Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) providers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- End-use industries
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this particular business sphere.
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Increasing incidences of chronic diseases
126.96.36.199. Growing demand for point-of-care testing
188.8.131.52. Rise in application of proteomics and genomics in cancer research
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Design constraints of lab-on-chip technology
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/lab-on-a-chip-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per client requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report, and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Solid Waste Management Market@ https://www.google.hn/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/solid-waste-management-market
Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market@ https://www.google.hu/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hematologic-malignancies-testing-market
Industrial Microbiology Market@ https://www.google.is/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-microbiology-market
Blockchain in Genomics Market@ https://www.google.co.id/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blockchain-in-genomics-market
Prenatal Testing Market@ https://www.google.iq/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/prenatal-testing-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756