The global Dyes & Pigments market is forecast to reach USD 48.78 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growth of the market is anticipated to witness increased demand from various applications such as textiles, paints and coatings, construction, and plastics. Dyes and pigment producers are fully committed to upgrading their goods through the use of new technology to eliminate environmentally safe and harmful contaminants during processing safely.
These products have a wide variety of applications from paints & coatings, textile construction, and printing inks to plastics. In these significant industries, growth in the dyes & pigments market is primarily driven by a turnaround and their increasing need in these applications. Due to the rising construction, the paint & coatings business is expanding considerably.
Increasing the use of plastics in consumer products over the projected timeframe is anticipated to create a favorable room for demand growth. In plastic products, pigments are added to polymers to obtain specific colors. Their use in plastics depends on their ability to weather and age, light speed, warping and nucleation, and clarity.
Some of the factors that hinder the development of the demand for pigments and paints are environmental considerations, price fluctuations of raw materials, and global power. A few of the new market trends are changing production plants from the U.S. and Europe to India, China, and Taiwan, and eco-friendly product preferences are rising. Since specialty pigments are environmentally friendly in nature, demand for pigments and colors is expected to increase.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3338
Further key findings from the report suggest
- During the forecast period, the demand in the Asia Pacific is projected to see the highest CAGR. The construction industry, coupled with rapid industrialization and urbanization, rising disposable incomes of middle-class families in the region’s developing economies, is expected to be the primary driving force in the coming years. Also, proper policy funding and programs, and increased government spending are driving the development of the region’s construction industry. This, in turn, is anticipated to fuel product demand in the Asia Pacific region.
- For plastics production for inorganic pigments is higher than organic. Due to their low dispersion, the natural dyes appear to form clumps, which further results in spots and specks in the finished product. Inorganic pigments are also preferred alternatives because they are readily dispersed. Titanium dioxide is the inorganic dye commonly used in the product category of plastics.
- Dyes span a wide array of uses from textiles, organic LEDs, and LCD screens. Properties such as enhanced dyeing efficiency, physical / photochemical photographic properties, and increased durability to mitigate toxicity are expected to promote the growth of reactive and disperse dyes over the next few years.
- Key participants include BASF SE, Clariant AG, DIC Corporation, Huntsman Corporation, Cabot Corp, Dupont De Nemours & Co., Kronos Worldwide Inc., Flint Group, EcKart GmbH, and Lanxess AG among others.
Browse Complete Report “Dyes & Pigments Market” @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dyes-and-pigments-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Dyes & Pigments market based on the Dye Types, Pigments, Applications, and region:
Dye Types Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Acid Dyes
- VAT Dyes
- Disperse dyes
- Reactive dyes
- Direct dyes
Pigments Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Organic pigments
- Inorganic Pigments
- Titanium dioxide pigments
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Printing Inks
- Paints & Coatings
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the TOC:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Dyes & Pigments Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Dyes & Pigments Market Dye Types Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
Request customization of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3338
The report is a qualitative and quantitative research study that offers key insights into the latest strategic steps and tactics undertaken by the industry players to gain a robust footing in the market. The report further offers strategic recommendations to the new and emerging players and established companies to help them overcome the barriers of the industry. The report also covers a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a better understanding of the Dyes & Pigments market and its competitive landscape.
Browse Related Reports –
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiries or queries about customization, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report you get is best suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com