- Jaw crusher is a type of heavy duty machine or major size reduction equipment, which uses a metal surface to break or compress materials or large stones, rocks, and mountains into smaller one. Jaw crushers are mostly used in metallurgical and mechanical industries which crush different types of hard and soft materials.
- Jaw crushers use the compressive force to crush the rocks. This mechanical pressure is achieved with the help of two jaw dies, one of which is movable and the other is fixed.
- A jaw crusher crushes the material in one stroke because it consists of two plates, one part being fixed and the other mounted by Pitman mechanism.
- Jaw crushers are used in various applications such as mining, building materials, and waste management and recycling.
- The global jaw crushers market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to their increased demand from commercial and industrial applications.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Jaw Crushers Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Jaw Crushers Market
- Expansion of infrastructure and construction industries in developed as well as developing countries is a major factor anticipated to fuel the jaw crushers market in the near future.
- The incorporation of technology in the features of jaw crushers and rising adoption of technologically advanced jaw crushers in developing countries is anticipated to drive the global jaw crushers market.
- Increasing automation in the mining and construction industry is further boosting the jaw crushers market.
- Rise in the use of jaw crushers in industrial and commercial applications such as in mining, building and construction, and recycling is another key factor boosting the expansion of the jaw crushers market.
- Jaw crushers are cost-effective, provide high productivity, easy maintenance, and convenient replacement of spare parts, have low noise pollution, low energy consumption, and a long lifecycle. This in turn is expected to propel the demand for jaw crushers during the forecast period.
- Rise in demand for crushing hard materials and stones such as iron-ore, quartz, and copper is expected to propel the market demand in the next few years.
Limited Feeding Capacity of Jaw Crushers to Hamper the Market
- Limited or smaller feeding capacity of each feeder and higher vibration is a major factor expected to hinder the jaw crushers market in the next few years.
North America to hold major share of the jaw crushers market
- North America dominated the global jaw crushers market and accounted for a notable share due to the presence of well-established and technologically advanced manufacturers in the region. The U.S. is the key market in North America due to high demand for jaw crushers in the country.
- The jaw crushers market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace. This can be attributed to increasing mineral resource exploitation and constant technological innovation, which is projected to fuel the jaw crushers market in the region. Furthermore, increasing government initiatives and investments in transportation infrastructure and rise in construction & infrastructure activities in Asia Pacific is further anticipated to propel the jaw crushers market in the region.
- Demand for jaw crushers is rising in the Middle East and Africa region due to increasing infrastructural development and increasing focus on mining and quarrying.
Read Our Latest Press Release: