Board-to-board (BTB) Connectors: Introduction
- A board-to-board (BTB) connector is a device that provides a reliable signal connection between two PCB i.e. printed circuit boards. BTB connectors are used in several applications that require a significant level of contact reliability. These include data centers, medical devices, wearable devices, mobile phones, and security systems.
- Board-to-board connectors are designed to connect two PCBs without using cables. BTB connectors come with multiple types of pitch i.e. spacing between pins of connectors. Pitches range from 0.8 mm to 5.8 mm in size. Smaller pitches imply smaller size of the connector. Furthermore, the current carrying capacity of smaller-sized board-to-board connectors is also low.
- Moreover, board-to-board connectors come with various ranges of orientation i.e. U-shaped, horizontal, perpendicular, and parallel
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=75111
Growing Number of Data Centers Worldwide Propelling Global Board-to-board (BTB) Connectors Market
- A data center is a highly critical facility, wherein organizations place their important data as well as applications. A data center primarily consists of a network of several computers and other resources for information sharing.
- Increase in the number of data centers has been observed across the globe over the last few years, owing to emergence of various social media networking sites, cloud services, high-end games, HD video streaming, and the 5G technology. Currently, data centers are constantly being upgraded technologically in order to support the large volume of data traffic generated by the above-mentioned applications.
- Board-to-board connectors offer trustworthy connections in data center storage, which involve high-speed data transmission and computing
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global board-to-board (BTB) connectors market was highly fragmented in 2018. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and development of new products to meet the risen demand for board-to-board (BTB) connectors.
Key players operating in the global board-to-board (BTB) connectors market are:
- TE Connectivity
- Molex, LLC
- Amphenol ICC
- ERNI Deutschland GmbH
- AirBorn, Inc.
- CSCONN Precise Electronics Co., Ltd.
- KYOCERA Corporation
- OMRON Corporation
- Panasonic Electric Works Europe AG
Global Board-to-board (BTB) Connectors Market: Research Scope
Global Board-to-board (BTB) Connectors Market, by Application
- Rotation Detection
- Position Detection
- Open–Close Detection
Global Board-to-board (BTB) Connectors Market, by Mounting Method
- Through Hole
- SMT (Surface Mount Technology)
Global Board-to-board (BTB) Connectors Market, by End-use Industry
- IT & Telecommunication
Global Board-to-board (BTB) Connectors Market, by Type
- Pin Header
- Elevated Pin Header
- Elevated Socket
- Shrouded Header
Global Board-to-board (BTB) Connectors Market, by Number of Rows
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75111<ype=S
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Email: [email protected]