Intubation Accessories: Introduction
- Intubation is a process, in which an endotracheal tube (ET) is inserted through the mouth and then into the airway. This procedure is done so that a patient can be placed on a ventilator to assist with breathing during anesthesia, sedation, or severe illness. The tube is then connected to a ventilator, which pushes air into the lungs and helps the patient to breath.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78504
Key Drivers of Global Intubation Accessories Market
- Rise in prevalence of respiratory diseases and increase in the geriatric population propel are projected to drive the demand for intubation accessories during the forecast period
- The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology estimated (2012) that over 100 million people will suffer from asthma across the world by 2025. According to the U.S. Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Europe reported the highest prevalence of cystic fibrosis in 2012.
- According to the World Health Organization, the global geriatric population was around 524 million in 2010 and is anticipated to reach 1.5 billion by 2050. Moreover, the world is aging at a rapid pace, especially the developed countries such as the U.S., Germany, and Japan.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Intubation Accessories Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=78504
Supraglottic Devices Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of product type, the global intubation accessories market can be divided into supraglottic devices, infraglottic devices, resuscitators, laryngoscopes, and others. The supraglottic devices segment can be split into oropharyngeal devices, naspharyngeal devices, laryngeal airway devices, and others. The infraglottic devices segment can be segregated into endotracheal tubes, tracheostomy tubes, and others.
- The supraglottic devices segment dominated the market in 2019 owing to high patient safety and easy accessibility
Anesthesia Segment to Lead Global Market
- Based on application, the global intubation accessories market can be divided into anesthesia, emergency medicine, and others
- The anesthesia segment dominated the market in 2019 due to high preference for these devices by surgeons and anesthesiologists during the surgical procedures
Pre Book Intubation Accessories Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=78504<ype=S
Hospitals to be Highly Attractive Segment
- In terms of end-user, the global intubation accessories market can be classified into hospitals, homecare, and others
- The hospitals segment is expected to account for major share of the global intubation accessories market by 2030 owing to increase in hospitalization for surgical procedures where anesthesia is administered. In these procedures, endotracheal tubes are used to maintain a patent airway and protect the lungs from aspiration.
North America to be Highly Attractive Market
- In terms of region, the global intubation accessories market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global market in 2019 due to rise in prevalence of respiratory diseases, increase in popularity of portable devices, and surge in preference for home health care devices and services
- Strong local manufacturing base and rapidly developing health care infrastructure in emerging economies have encouraged global players to adopt various cost-effective strategies in order to gain a foothold in North America.
Read more information here:
Key Players Operating in Global Intubation Accessories Market
The global intubation accessories market is semi-consolidated, with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global intubation accessories market are:
- Teleflex, Inc.
- Armstrong Medical
- Ambu A/S
- Smiths Group plc
- Sunmed LLC
- Vyaire Medical, Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- VBM Medizintechnik GmbH
- Vygon SA
- Intersurgical Ltd.
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Dental Imaging Market :
Cosmetic Lasers Market :
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453