Animal Electronic Stimulators: Useful Tool for Muscle Disorders in Animals
- Electronic stimulation has become more common in the past few years in the rehabilitation of horses, cats, dogs, and other animals for the treatment of various conditions particularly related to muscles and tendons
- Electrical muscle stimulation is used to treat muscle spasm, muscle atrophy, pain, joint swelling, fractures, tendon strains, muscle strains, and circulatory disorders
- These devices are used to apply electric stimulation to muscles for rehabilitation purpose. Electrodes are placed to facilitate muscle contractions of a specific muscle or muscle group.
- A pet that is unable to begin use of its limb immediately for various reasons could be prescribed several sessions of electric stimulation. A gentle electrical current stimulates the nerves and muscles and helps to maintain muscle mass during the period of time in which they are unable to use their limb.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78470
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Animal Electronic Stimulators Market
- Rise in prevalence of animal muscle disorders and increase in demand for pet insurance are the major factors boosting the growth of the global animal electronic stimulators market
- According to the North American Pet Health Insurance Association (NAPHIA) report, the pet health insurance sector in the U.S. and Canada posted a combined gross premium of US$ 1.42 Bn in 2018, up from US$ 1.15 Bn in 2017
- Technologically advanced products for electronic stimulation used in animals also fuel the growth of the global animal electronic stimulators market
- Moreover, increase in pet population with rising diseases among them and surge in the number of veterinary practitioners are the other drivers of the global animal electronic stimulators market
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Animal Electronic Stimulators Market –
Lack of Animal Health Awareness to Hamper Global Animal Electronic Stimulators Market
- Lack of animal health awareness in emerging countries is a key factor likely to restrain the global animal electronic stimulators market
- High cost of set up for capital equipment and lack of skilled practitioners in less developed countries are the other factors hampering the growth of the global animal electronic stimulators market
Portable to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of modality, the global animal electronic stimulators market can be divided into handheld, portable, table top, and others
- Portable is expected to be a highly attractive segment during the forecast period owing to ease of operation, recent launch of advanced products, and cost effectiveness of product
Pre book Market Report –
Pets to Dominate Global Market
- Based on animal type, the global animal electronic stimulators market can be categorized into pets, small animals, and large animals
- The pets segment accounted for major share of the global animal electronic stimulators market in 2019 owing to higher pet population, rise in pet health awareness among owners, and increase in insurance coverage for pet health care
Pain Management to Account for Major Market Share
- In terms of application, the global animal electronic stimulators market can be classified into pain management, musculoskeletal disorder, neurological disorder, and others
- The pain management segment dominated the global market in 2019. Increase in demand for muscle stimulators for managing acute & chronic pain and rise in prevalence of arthritis are the major factors anticipated to drive the global pain management segment market during the forecast period.
Ask for Discount :
Key Players Operating in Global Animal Electronic Stimulators Market
Key players operating in the global animal electronic stimulators market are:
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Muromachi Kikai Co., Ltd.
- S+B medVet GmbH
- Zynex, Inc.
- Rothacher Medical GmbH
- Vygon Vet (Vygon (UK) Ltd.)
- RS Medical
- BioMedical Life Systems, Inc.
- EMS Physio Ltd.
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Fetal Bovine Serum Market:
Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems Market:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453