The Industrial Vacuum Cleaners Market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period of 2022-2025. The establishment of stringent safety and hygiene standards across industries is driving the demand for industrial vacuum cleaners in the market.
– For instance, in the food & beverage industry, it is mandatory to follow the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), which includes a Hazard Analysis and Risk-based Preventive Controls (HARPC) plan, which must be archived and continuously maintained.
– Pneumatic technology is the fastest-growing segment in the market as these systems operate on compressed air driven pumps that function on Bernoulli’s principle. The wide availability of electrical vacuums in different types, such as canisters, upright, and backpacks for commercial and industrial purposes, is augmenting the growth of this segment in the global market.
– High labor costs and increasing complexity of operations in manufacturing stations and other industries constantly increasing the threat of injuries are some of the factors contributing to the increased adoption of industrial vacuum cleaners. However, high machinery costs, complex and large structures of the machines, and lesser availability of spare parts would restrict the industrial vacuum cleaners market growth.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-85561
Key Market Trends
Food and Beverages Industry to Witness Significant Growth
The presence of stringent government regulations regarding safety and hygiene in the food and beverage industry proves to be a major driver for the growth of Industrial Vacuum Cleaners in the market.
In food and beverages industry, industrial vacuum cleaners are not only used for cleaning of the production area, production lines, ovens, and laboratories but also for the transport of powders and granules (sugar, cocoa, coffee, etc.), the suction of food waste (liquid, solid, dusty), and suction of scraps and cut-outs from packaging machines
The highest risk for the food industry is food contamination. Preventing any possible microbial and cross-contamination becomes crucial to avoid paying the heavy economic sanctions provided for those who do not abide by the rules of good manufacturing practices (GMP) or for those who do not implement the HACCP protocol in manufacturing process organization. The usage of industrial vacuums eliminates the possibility of food contamination, and therefore, such regulations will boost the demand for vacuum cleaners.
Asia-Pacific to be the Fastest Growing Market
The rising adoption of modern technologies in industrial and commercial uses will drive the demand in the APAC industrial vacuum cleaner market. The growth is primarily driven by the upsurge in demand from China, Japan, and India.
According to the estimations by the Chinese central government, 60% of the Chinese population is to reside in cities by 2022, driving the demand for construction activities leading to an increase in the demand for industrial vacuum cleaners in the market.
Growing industrial automation and rising demand from industrial consumers are some of the major factors that are contributing to the fastest growth of the industrial vacuum cleaners market in the Asia-Pacific.
The negative impact of COVID-19 not only on APAC but also on the rest of the world will increase the emphasis on cleanliness at workspaces, and this might have a positive impact on the growth of industrial vacuum cleaners in the near future.
The Industrial Vacuum Cleaners Market is moderately competitive due to the presence of several players. In terms of market share, some of the major players currently dominate the market. However, with the increasing adoption of automation across industries in order to increase efficiency and constantly evolving technology, new players are increasing their market presence, thereby expanding their business footprint across the emerging economies.
– November 2019 – Alfred Karcher SE & Co. KG and Brain Corp, a San Diego-based AI and robotics company, announced a technology partnership for the industry’s first autonomous stand-on vacuum cleaner to bring autonomous floor care solutions to market.
– September 2019 – VAC-U-MAX expanded its industrial vacuum cleaning product range with the introduction of a new Model 1050, a continuous-duty industrial vacuum cleaner designed to vacuum high-density materials, such as steel shot, grit, cement, foundry sand, and other similar materials.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Request For Full Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-85561
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 81 3 45720790