- Industrial separators are utilized in several industries to separate two miscible substances. Applications of industrial separators can range from algae harvesting to the removal of ultra-fine particles from gas or liquid. Separation equipment is crucial to deliver high-quality products in the food & beverage industry. Industrial separators play a major role in the production of beverages, starch, edible oil, protein, beer, etc. Liquid-liquid and solid-liquid separators are commonly employed in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and food & beverage industries.
Key Drivers of the Global Industrial Separators Market
- High demand across end-use industries can be identified as a key driver of the global industrial separator market. Application industries such as oil & gas, food & beverage, and biotechnology are increasingly investing in separator equipment for improved and efficient separation operations. In the biopharmaceutical industry, centrifugal separators are utilized to handle a large volume of mammalian cultures. Furthermore, the equipment enables gentle cell handling with minimized risk of product contamination and cell lysis.
- Rise in demand for energy is prompting the oil & gas industry to focus on the expansion of production capacity. Advanced oil & gas extraction methods involve the use of separator equipment for effective separation and refining of the extracted mixture.
Request PDF Sample For More [email protected] https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=79628
Centrifugal Separator Dominates Global Industrial Separators Market
- The centrifugal separator segment holds a major share of the global industrial separators market. Significant demand across end-use industries and frequent new product introductions are driving the segment. Key companies are designing standards as well as customized centrifugal separators for various application industries. Furthermore, the recycling industry is increasingly adopting centrifugal separators in wastewater treatment processes and polymer recycling.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the Global Industrial Separators Market
The slowdown of economic activities due to the pandemic has reduced the demand for industrial separators across application industries. Complete or partial shutdown of manufacturing facilities has hampered the industry performance in terms of raw materials supply, on-site manufacturing, and after sale services.
Asia Pacific Market to Expand at a Substantial CAGR during the Forecast Period
- Based on geography, the global industrial separators market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the industrial separators market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the industrial separators market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America industrial separators market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Well-developed chemical industry and rising demand for food & beverages are identified as key drivers of the industrial separators market in Asia Pacific. Moreover, China holds a prominent share of the global chemical production with strong investment in R&D projects. Collaboration of individual chemical companies with government institutes and universities has been a key trend for the last few years, and is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the industrial separators market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Development of reliable technology, a wide-reaching service network, and strong investment in product innovation are key strategies adopted by manufacturers of industrial separators. For instance, in April 2022, Alfa Laval launched a separator system, Alfa Laval CultureOne, for single-use processing in the biopharmaceutical industry. Additionally, key companies are partnering with international distributors and traders to reach global customers and expand their business across untapped markets.
Some of the major companies identified in the global industrial separators market are:
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- IHI Corporation
- ALFA LAVAL
- Southwest Thermal Technology
- PIERALISI MAIP S.p.A.