Global Industrial Machinery Repair/Aftermarket Services Market – Introduction
- Industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services include repair, replacement, or refurnish damaged and old machinery
- Repair and aftermarket services are provided by professional engineers. Industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services are availed to upgrade, customize, repair, and maintain machinery such as lathes and hydraulic machines
- Certain parts of an industrial machine require repair and maintenance according to a maintenance schedule.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers Global Industrial Machinery Repair/Aftermarket Services Market
- Rise in demand for increasing asset utilization in manufacturing industries and plants is projected to boost the industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services market in the near future.
- Furthermore, increase in revenue from aftersales service or parts from organizations is further expected to drive the market in the near future.
- Rise in demand for optimization of costs at same service level, from various organizations, is projected to boost the market in the near future.
- Surge in demand for optimization of design of machinery, enhancement of efficiency, and reduction of machine downtime are major factors that are anticipated to drive the demand for industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services globally.
- Organizations need to search for industrial machinery repair and aftermarket services that have the potential to target their customers and improve their return on investment (ROI) in order to increase machinery reliability and reduce the risk and downtime of machinery. Development in digital twins, such as Industry 4.0, is anticipated to offer new opportunities to the industrial machinery repair and aftermarket services market in the near future.
Limited service capability hampers industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services market
- Limited services offered by service providing companies is a major factor that is anticipated to hamper the industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services market.
- However, some service providers are unable to find and recognize customer needs, which in turn is anticipated to hinder the demand for industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Industrial Machinery Repair/Aftermarket Services Market
- Asia Pacific is a leading market of industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key markets in the region. In terms of demand, the two countries account for more than 50% share of the market for industrial machinery repair and aftermarket services in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. This is primarily due to the rapid economic development, globalization, and increasing demand for industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services in the region.
- The industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe. This can be attributed to increasing investments in construction and automotive industries in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Industrial Machinery Repair/Aftermarket Services Market – Competitive Landscape
PSI Repair Services, Inc.
Established in 1967, PSI Repair Services, Inc. is based in Livonia, Michigan, U.S. The company provides repair services, engineering services, and surplus services. It also offers ball screw repair, electronic repair, printed circuit board repair, hydraulic repair, motion control repair, process control repair, robotic repair, servo valve repair, spindle repair, vacuum pump repair, and wind turbine parts repair services. PSI Repair Services, Inc. caters to diverse industries including automotive, aerospace, defense/military, food and beverage, healthcare, public transportation, semiconductor, and energy.
Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Founded in 1995, Advanced Technology Services, Inc. is presently based in Oakhurst, New Jersey, U.S. Advanced Technology Services, Inc. provides maintenance and repair services of machinery to organizations across the globe. It serves several industries such as automotive, aerospace, building products, paper & pulp, heavy equipment, consumer packaged goods, and tire & rubber. The company provides calibration, testing, disaster recovery, preventive maintenance, technical training, depot, service desk management, and client computing services.
Astro Machine Works, Inc.
Established in 1984, Astro Machine Works, Inc.is currently based in Ephrata, Pennsylvania, U.S. The company engages in the manufacture and development of automation equipment, custom machinery, machined parts, fabricated and assembled components. It offers diverse services including reverse engineering, welding and metal fabrication, and panel wiring, and control systems building, as well as machine repair, rebuilding, and refurbishment.
Other key players operating in the global industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services market include:
- IndufitMachine Industrial Projects Company
- Deere & Company
- C?NH Industrial
- Linde AG
- L&H Industrial
- Exline, Inc.
- Caterpillar Inc.
Read TMR Research Methodology @:
Global Industrial Machinery Repair/Aftermarket Services Market – Segmentation
Based on type, the global industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services market can be segmented into
- Repair Services
- Ball Screw Repair
- Hydraulic Repair
- Motion Control Repair
- Process Control Repair
- Robotic Repair
- Servo Valve Repair
- Spindle Repair
- Vacuum Pump Repair
- Wind Turbine Parts Repair
- Aftermarket parts and accessories services
In terms of warranty type, the global industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services market can be bifurcated into
- In Warranty
- Out of Warranty
Based on provider, the global industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services market can be divided into
In terms of industry, the global industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services market can be segregated into
- Food and Beverage
- Public Transportation/Transit
- Wind Energy
- Paper & Pulp
- Tire & Rubber
Regional analysis of the global industrial machinery repair/aftermarket services market includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]