Logistics Automation Market: Introduction
- Logistics automation refers to the use of advanced automation software and machinery in logistics services. The system helps improve the efficiency of logistics operations. The entire system comprises several equipment such as automated storage, retrieval systems, vertical lift modules and automated guided vehicles, software and relevant services. The global logistics automation market is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period, due to a rise in urbanization and industrialization in developing countries.
- Logistics automation is widely adopted in warehouses owing to its ability to reduce workforce. Usage of mobile robots in small and medium-sized warehouses has increased considerably owing to their ability to reduce costs within the industry. The logistic automation market is expected to expand during the forecast period.
Customization as per your requirement, Buy Now
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Logistics Automation Market
- The global logistics automation market is estimated to expand significantly in the next few years, primarily due to the increasing demand from the industry to improve warehouse efficiency, reduce operational cost, and boost revenues. Logistics automation can help businesses achieve all the three factors mentioned above. This is projected to drive the global logistics automation market.
- Economic development, significant rise disposable income, and change in buying pattern of customers are other factors that are likely to boost the global logistics automation market in the next few years.
- High cost of installation and maintenance is a key factor hampering the market. Compromised data security is another prominent factor that is projected to restrain the logistics automation market during the forecast period.
- Advancements in technologies such as robotics and automation are anticipated to provide significant opportunities to the market. Furthermore, manufacturers operating in the logistics automation industry are focusing on the adoption of advanced technologies in order to cater to the increasing demand.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Logistics Automation Market
- In terms of geography, the global logistics automation market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global logistics automation market during the forecast period. This is primarily due to the early adoption of advanced technology and high spending power of the people in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Logistics Automation Market
- BEUMER GROUP
- Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- Honeywell Intelligrated
- KNAPP AG
- Murata Machinery, Ltd.
- Swisslog Holding AG
- TGW Logistics Group
- Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation
- VITRONIC Dr. Ing. Stein
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,