The global industrial floor scrubbers market is estimated to surpass a valuation of US$ 2.9 billion by the end of 2023. The industry is likely to gain traction during the coronavirus outbreak owing to strict implementation of health and safety rules, and increased demand for industrial floor scrubbers from the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. However, reduced demand from the food service and manufacturing sectors owing to lockdown restrictions will limit growth in 2023.
Request Sample Report Now-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5345
The market is likely to reflect fast growth throughout the forecast period between 2023 and 2030, supported by incorporation of automation/robotics technology in product offerings for applications, not only in healthcare, but also in manufacturing, food, and retail sectors.
Market players in the industrial floor scrubber market are focused on product launches, strategic collaborations in the industry, and long-term contracts with major end user businesses. Also, manufacturers are also looking to leverage the short-term increase in demand during the covid-19 pandemic to bolster sales and revenue.
Key Takeaways from Industrial Floor Scrubber Market Report
- The global industrial floor scrubbers market is reached a valuation of US$ 3.1 billion in 2019, and is expected to grow at over 8% CAGR through 2030
- In terms of type, walk-behind industrial floor scrubbers are anticipated to retain higher market share through 2030
- On the basis of application, manufacturing and warehousing sector applications will reflect higher demand
- North America is a leading regional market for industrial floor scrubbers
- With higher demand from the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector activities during the coronavirus pandemic, the industrial floor scrubbers market will experience steady growth.
“Rapid growth of the e-commerce industry in recent years has resulted in extensive deployment of warehouse and supply chain facilities. Manufacturing industries are also constructing large-scale warehousing facilities to store inventories. Such major facilities will drive demand for industrial scrubbers for maintenance and cleaning services in years ahead,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
For Critical Insights On This Market, Request For Methodology Here-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5345
Product Launch and Strategic Collaborations Gain Traction
Major players in the industrial floor scrubbers market are Hako Gmbh, Polivac International Pvt. Ltd., Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG, Dulevo International S.p.A., Truvox International, Nilfisk A/S, Amano Corporation, Diversey Inc., Numatic International Ltd., and Hefei Gaomei Cleaning Equipment Co Ltd. The market is moderately fragmented, characterized by regional and local players. The competitive landscape of the industrial floor scrubber market has been defined by efforts by manufacturers towards strategic collaborations and product launches for sustainable revenue streams.
- Nilfisk A/S has collaborated with Carnegie Robotics to commercialize its Autonomous Mobile Robotics tech through the brand Thoro.ai, starting with operations in the Nilfisk Liberty SC50 Scrubber. The company will produce autonomous hardware Nilfisk offerings.
- Avidbots has entered into a long-term contract with DHL, the logistics company to deploy its Neo robotic floor scrubbers for DHL’s hubs, warehouses, and terminals on a global scale, in over 200 countries.
- Tennant Company has added to its portfolio of autonomous floor care solutions with the launch of the T380AMR Robotic Floor Scrubber. Product is designed to be small for higher maneuverability, in areas with space constraints.
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=5345
Find More Valuable Insights on the Industrial Floor Scrubber Market
In a new report, Fact.MR has given readers an in-depth, unbiased analysis of the global industrial floor scrubber market, encompassing data in terms of historical demand (2015-2019), and forecast statistics for the period between 2023 and 2030. The study provides critical actionable insights on the industrial floor scrubber market on the basis of type (ride-on scrubbers, robotic scrubbers, and walk-behind scrubbers) and application (government, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, hospitality, manufacturing & warehousing, retail & food, transportation, and others), across five key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Email: [email protected]
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com