Industrial Aerators Market Introduction
- Industrial aerators are used to remove particles, impurities, and dissolved gases such as carbon dioxide from water and oxidize dissolved metals such as hydrogen sulfide, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), and iron. Aeration is often the first major process in wastewater treatment plants. Industrial aerators are mainly used for wastewater treatment. Two types of industrial aerators are available: water-into-air aerators and air-into-water aerators.
- Industrial aerators are used for operations such as hydrogen sulfide and ammonia reduction (stripping), decarbonation (carbon dioxide reduction), and oxidation of manganese and iron found in well water (oxidation tower). Industrial aerators are also used to control the bacteria in water in wastewater treatment plants.
- Industrial aerators transfer oxygen from the water’s surface into the water column through a venturi tube, creating no surface spray. They dissolve oxygen into the water to maintain the purity of water in ponds, lakes etc.
- The global industrial aerators market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in demand for industrial aerators from wastewater treatment plants.
Get Sample [email protected]:
Key Drivers of the Industrial Aerators Market
- Rise in urban population and increase in economic activity along with increased industrial manufacturing and infrastructure development is resulting in enhanced demand for industrial aerators, which is anticipated to propel the market in the near future.
- Furthermore, stringent government regulations and the EU Water Framework Directive, the Central Pollution Control Board of India, and industrial effluent guidelines by the United States EPA, have mandated the treatment of wastewater by industrial manufacturing businesses. This is projected to fuel the adoption of industrial aerators in the upcoming years.
- Rise in water pollution across the globe is expected to boost the industrial aerators market in the forthcoming years. Water pollution occurs due to population growth, industrial growth, and urban discharge of wastewater into rivers and lakes.
High Initial Investment and Complex Operations Hindering the Market
- Industrial aerators are expensive, which is the major factor anticipated to hinder the market growth. They require high initial investment followed by a long payback period.
- Lack of trained staff to perform inspection and troubleshooting to maximize the efficiency of industrial aerators is also expected to hamper the demand for industrial aerators.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Industrial Aerators Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial aerators market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness significantly high demand for industrial aerators in municipal wastewater treatment utilities from 2019 to 2027. This is primarily due to the rapid economic growth and demographic changes in the region. Major developing countries such as China and India are expected to drive the industrial aerators market in the region.
- Furthermore, increasing urban population and rise in industrialization in the region has spurred the adoption of industrial aerators.
Read TMR Research Methodology @:
Industrial Aerators Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Industrial Aerators Market
Several local, regional, and international players operate in the industrial aerators market. Hence, the market is fairly fragmented. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Manufacturers of industrial aerators follow key strategies such as expansion of manufacturing facilities and launching of new products to strengthen their portfolio in the wastewater treatment with advanced technology to cater to the needs of different end-users. Key players operating in the global industrial aerators market include:
- Otterbine Barebo Inc.
- Aeration Industries International, LLC.
- Rain Bird Corporation
- Sulzer Ltd.
- Fluence Corporation Limited
- Philadelphia Mixing Solutions
- VaraCorp, LLC
- Advanced Industrial Aeration
- Airmaster Aerator LLC
Industrial Aerators Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by Material Type
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by Application
- Low-speed Surface Aerators
- Gas Foil Radial Flow Impellers
- Submerged Turbine Aerators
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by End-use
- Pulp & paper manufacturing
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
Global Industrial Aerators Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]