Industrial 3D Printing: Introduction
- Industrial 3D printing is utilized to create architectural models for tooling and repairing heavy equipment, machinery, and robotics.
- Industrial 3D printing has extensive applications in various industries such as automotive, aerospace & defense, healthcare, jewelry, architecture and construction, and consumer products, among others.
- Rising investment in 3D printing by start-ups, increasing focus on high-volume production using 3D printing, growing demand for 3D printing software to produce industry-grade parts, and significant demand for online 3D printing are the factors likely to propel the growth of the industrial 3D printing market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Expansion of Software Component
- Based on component, software is the fastest expanding segment of the industrial 3D printing market since businesses are moving toward advanced manufacturing processes and adoption of software printers for complex designs and prototypes.
- Moreover, industrial 3D printing software is widely used in different industry verticals for the design and execution of manufacturing parts.
- Aerospace & defense segment is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to the significant adoption of 3D printers, materials, and services by this industry. The aerospace industry is projected to offer lucrative opportunities for industrial 3D printing technologies in the near future.
- In February 2020, 3D Systems, a US-based company expanded its contract with Sanmina, a global leader in integrated manufacturing services, to manufacture and supply specific plastic 3D printing platforms.
- High initial investment associated with 3D printing solutions, economic slowdown due to COVID-19, and lack of standardization are the factors that hinder the global industrial 3D printing market.
North America to Lead the Industrial 3D Printing Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial 3D printing market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to dominate the industrial 3D printing market throughout the forecast period due to the adoption of 3D printers and materials in several sectors, such as printed electronics, healthcare, energy, and jewelry in this region.
- Technological development in manufacturing in the US and Canada also propels the growth of the industrial 3D printing market.
- The market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to the increasing demand for 3D printing from automotive and aerospace & defense industries in the regions.
- On the other hand, the industrial 3D printing market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Industrial 3D Printing Market
Key players operating in the global industrial 3D printing market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for industrial 3D. Moreover, key market players are emphasizing on strategic initiatives to enhance business and establish their manufacturing facilities.
Key players operating in the global industrial 3D printing market are:
- Stratasys, Ltd.
- 3D Systems
- Materialise NV
- EOS GmbH
- GE Additive
- voxeljet AG
- SLM Solutions Group AG
- HP Development Company, L.P.
Request for Pre Book Report here:
Global Industrial 3D Printing Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial 3D Printing Market, by Component
Global Industrial 3D Printing Market, by Technology
- Binder Jetting
Global Industrial 3D Printing Market, by Application
- Proof of Concept
Global Industrial 3D Printing Market, by End-use Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Architecture and Construction
- Consumer Products
Global Industrial 3D Printing Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453