Mist Collector Market: Introduction
- Mist is a small droplet of water suspended in the atmosphere, formed when warm air over water suddenly encounters the cooler surface of land. Oil mist refers to oil droplets suspended in air. Oil mist is formed when high pressure fluid connects with a high temperature surface and comes in contact with low air temperature. A mist collector is a device that reduces the amount of mist at a workplace.
- Mist collectors are generally utilized along with machining equipment, which produces oil mist or fumes and smoke. Fumes and smoke are created by processes such as welding, quenching, rubber and plastic processing, and tempering. Metal working companies use mist collectors on machines to minimize the effect of exposure to metal working fluids. A mist collector reduces maintenance cost, reduces housekeeping cost, and improves quality of the final product. The mist collector is estimated to expand considerably during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Mist Collector Market
- Demand for fabricated products is rising consistently. Electric discharge machines, special purpose machines, lathe machines, machining centers, and grinding machines are employed for metal fabrication. Increase in the demand for fabricated products is estimated to fuel the demand for mist collectors during the forecast period.
- Rise in demand for automobiles from various countries is expected to boost the demand for manufacturing machines and equipment, which in turn is projected to drive the oil mist collector market during the forecast period.
- Government rules and regulations have become increasingly stringent; presently, it is mandatory for manufacturers to install equipment that ensure a healthy environment. Every company strives to create a better environment for workers. Metal working fluids can cause to several health issues for workers.
For More Industry Insight, Request [email protected] https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=70236
- Furthermore, dirty coolants corrode the metal surface, leading to degradation of tools and hamper their accuracy. Mist collectors eliminate all these issues and provide a better workplace, enhanced quality, reduce maintenance cost, and make happy employees. Mist collectors are available in different sizes and with various options. All these factors are projected to drive the mist collector market in the near future.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Mist Collector Market
- In terms of geography, the global mist collector market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a major share of the global mist collector market during the forecast period. Establishment of new manufacturing units in developing countries of the region especially electronics and automobiles, is estimated to fuel the demand for mist collector during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Mist Collector Market
- Aeroex Technologies Inc.
- Air Quality Engineering Inc.
- Apiste Corporation
- BISCO Enterprise Inc.
- Camfil Air Pollution Control
- Donaldson Company Inc.
- Filtermist International Limited
- Filtra-Systems Company Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Tanis Technologies