The global immunofluorescence assay (IFA) market size is expected to reach USD 4.01 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 6.3%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing global healthcare burden of chronic and infectious diseases, rising application of immunofluorescence assays in clinical diagnostics and research, and growing investments and expenditure in healthcare sector are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Development of advanced medical facilities, increasing biopharmaceutical R&D, rising focus on antibody-based therapies, and increasing number of preclinical and clinical research studies globally are some of the key factors expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. However, lack of skilled professionals and techniques and high costs of assays are expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Prominent companies in the market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Merck KGaA, Danaher Corporation, Abcam Plc, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Werfen Company, Agilent Technologies, Cell Signaling Technology, Inc., MEDIPAN GmbH, Enzo Biochem, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bruker Corporation, and EpiGentek Group, and others.
Request sample copy of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4006
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global immunofluorescence assay market based on product, type, disease, end-use industry, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Consumables & Accessories
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Direct immunofluorescence
- Indirect immunofluorescence
Disease Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Infectious diseases
End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Kits segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for complete solutions, calibrated reagents and controls from pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and CROs.
- Indirect immunofluorescence segment is expected to register fastest revenue growth during the forecast period attributable to numerous advantages offered by the technique such as improved flexibility, sensitivity, and improved signal amplification. This technique is more cost-effective as compared to direct immunofluorescence and is also expected to drive revenue growth of this segment over the forecast period.
- Cancer segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period attributable to high prevalence of cancer worldwide, growing healthcare burden, and increasing adoption of immunofluorescence assays in screening and diagnosis of cancer.
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment is expected to account for a robust revenue share in the global market owing to increasing use of immunofluorescence assays in antibodies-based therapeutics research and drug discovery and development processes.
- The market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period owing to increasing healthcare burden of chronic and infectious diseases, advancements in drug discovery and research, rising funding by government and other organizations, and availability of favorable reimbursement policies.
- In July 2020, Ultivue, Inc. and OracleBio joined forces in a bid to accelerate personalized tumor characterization for drug research and development by using multiplex immunofluorescence staining and imaging.
Request for customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4006
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization options or for any queries about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.