A rapid increase in the demand for IT services across many sectors and businesses has pushed the need for big data considerably. This factor will have a positive impact on the growth of the hyperscale data center market during the assessment period of 2017-2025. The escalating requirement for high application performance will invite immense growth prospects. Furthermore, expansive spending on data center technologies will also add extra stars of growth.
- Accelerating growth in the utilization of IoT and artificial intelligence (AI) in various sectors has extensively boosted the growth of the hyperscale data center market. The adoption of e-commerce, online game hosting, cloud computing, and similar platforms has been manifold over the years. This aspect will invite exponential growth for the hyperscale data center market.
- Strategic collaborations are crucial for the overall development of the hyperscale data center market. The players are involved in these collaborations to expand their foothold. These factors serve as game-changers for the hyperscale data center market. Research and development activities play an important part in the growth of the hyperscale data center market. The players invest in these activities for discovering insights and upgrades that assist in increasing the consumer base of the hyperscale data center market.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=27179<ype=S
Hyperscale data centers are modified data centers which are customized for the particular requirement of an organization. Hyperscale data is a cost-effective technology that can easily blend in with the existing infrastructure and protect & store the integrity of corporate data. The increased adoption of grid computing environments has led to a rise in the demand for computing, networking, and storage resources. The growing popularity of cloud-based infrastructure across various organizational levels is predicted to boost the need for hyperscale data centers over the forecast period. Owing to developments of technology, there has been a significant transition of the business models for various end-user industries.
Global cloud-based service providers such as Microsoft Corporation, Amazon, and Google Inc are likely to establish hyperscale data centers over the forecast period. Web service companies are employing these centers to transcode and process videos, which, along with the exponential growth of data, is projected to drive the hyperscale data center market over the next few years. Rise in big data content along with increasing demand for higher energy efficiency is expected to gain traction for the growth of hyperscale data center market. Rapid penetration of hyperscale data centers in manufacturing and healthcare sector is likely to fuel the growth of this market. This data is used in various applications such as social media, e-commerce, big data, and cloud computing. The development of a cloud infrastructure is estimated to create additional scope for hyperscale data centers over the forecast period.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/long-established-use-in-production-processes-of-wide-range-of-industries-creates-massive-opportunities-in-manufacturing-execution-system-market-new-applications-in-cyber-security-electronics-sector-to-open-new-revenue-stream—t-301306896.html
The market is segregated by component into the solutions and services categories. Solutions have been further sub-segmented into the following divisions: storage, networking, and software & services including installation & deployment, maintenance & support, and consulting. Storage solutions are expected to register significant growth over the forecast period owing to their effective and cost-efficient aspects which help scale IT infrastructure. Maintenance & support is anticipated to hold a considerable share in the hyperscale data center market due to the onsite & offsite services offered which include resale, recycling, device repair, and device wiping. Based on data center size, the hyperscale data center market is divided into the small & medium and large groups. Small- & medium-sized data centers are projected to witness rapid growth due to the rising adoption of cloud-based infrastructure by small- and medium-scale enterprises, especially in the developing countries of Asia Pacific.
On the basis of industry vertical, the hyperscale data center market is split into the following classes: IT & telecom, BFSI, health care, media & entertainment, retail, defense, and others. BFSI accounted for a major market share in 2016 and is expected to retain its dominance over the forecast period. The exponential growth of data in the financial sector along with the rising need for consumer analysis to detect fraud and study consumer trends are predicted to drive this sector over the forecast period.
Geographically, the hyperscale data center market is distributed over North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America constituted a dominant market share in 2016 and is anticipated to retain its position over the forecast period, propelled by the cost-efficiency of the technology and the presence of numerous vendors, leading to major investments in the development of cloud infrastructure in the region. The U.S. accounted for a major markets share in North America. Asia Pacific is estimated to record a significant growth pace over the forecast period on account of the rising data center traffic and the growth of consumer electronics in this region.
Key players in the hyperscale data center market include International Business Machines Corporation, Hewlett Packard, Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, Intel Corporation, Lenovo Group Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Broadcom Ltd, Cavium, and Quanta Computer Inc., among others.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
TMR is a leader in the market research space providing end-to-end business solutions and consulting services. TMR operates from its own office space of almost 10,000 sq. ft located in a prime commercial complex at Pune. We serve clients in 150 countries with an approach to deep dive into the economic aspects and geographical nuances for unfailing business intelligence.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: [email protected]