Increasing usage of hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices for wound healing and high demand for prevention of reperfusion injury are key factors driving market growth
Market Size – USD 2.88 Billion in 2022, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 6.3%, Market Trends –Increasing demand for HBOT devices for carbon monoxide poisoning care
The global hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) devices/equipment market size is expected to reach USD 4.65 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing usage of hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices for wound healing and rising use to prevent reperfusion injury are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing demand for HBOT devices for carbon monoxide poisoning care is expected to contribute significantly to revenue growth of the market going ahead.
By providing oxygen-rich plasma to oxygen-depleted tissue, hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices improve wound healing drastically and fast. Wounds damage the blood vessels in the body, allowing fluids to drain into the tissues and cause swelling. The damaged cells are deprived of oxygen as a result of the swelling, and the tissue starts to die. HBOT reduces edoema while also providing oxygen to the tissues. The higher pressure in the chamber causes higher oxygen in the blood. HBOT is intended to break the cycle of swelling, oxygen deprivation, and tissue death, which is expected to increase demand for hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices/equipment over the forecast period. However, high cost of hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices, concerns regarding FDA approvals and off-label uses, and complications of hyperbaric oxygen treatment are expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report Include:
Haux-Life-Support GmbH, Hyperbaric SAC, Sechrist Industries Inc., Hyperbaric Modular Systems, Inc. (HMS), Environmental Tectonics Corporation, OxyHeal International, Inc., Gulf Coast Hyperbarics Inc., Fink Engineering Pty. Ltd., Hearmec Co., Ltd., and Perry Baromedical Corporation.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/567
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Monoplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) devices/equipment segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period. Rising adoption of monoplace devices and increasing preference for this therapy due to ease of use of devices and equipment and decreased hospital gas supply needs are factors expected to drive revenue growth of this segment.
- Wound care segment is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing global prevalence of chronic and acute wounds, as well as wound site infections.
- Hospitals segment is expected to account for highest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to an increase in the number of patients visiting hospitals for wound treatment of chronic and acute care.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Increasing aging population and rising need for wound healing therapy are key factors driving demand for HBOT devices amongst end-users in countries such as the US, Canada, and Mexico.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/567
Additionally, the report consists a detailed analysis of the segmentation of the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment market based on product types and end-use/application offered in the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment market.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment Market Segmentation based on Types:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Monoplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment
- Multiplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment
- Topical Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment
- Portable Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Wound Care
- Thermal Burns
- Decompression Sickness
- Crush Injuries
- Radiation-related Sequelae
- Other Wound Treatments
- Infection Treatment
- Intracranial Abscess
- Gas Gangrene
- Soft Tissue Necrosis
- Air Embolism or Gas Embolism
- Severe Anemia
- Arterial Insufficiencies
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning & Smoke Inhalation
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Ambulatory Care
- Hyperbaric Treatment Centers
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-hbot-market
Country-wise regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/567
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Read More Related Reports:-
Browse More Reports:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]