Hyaluronidase Enzyme: Introduction
- Hyaluronidase are enzymes that catalyze the degradation of hyaluronic acid. These enzymes are widely employed in esthetic medicine.
- Hyaluronidase are extensively utilized to enhance the absorption of fluids that are injected subcutaneously or intramuscular. They also improve the diffusion of local anesthetics. Other uses include limiting the size of myocardial infarction and increasing the action of anticancer drugs by increasing the drug penetration into the tumor.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global Hyaluronidase Enzyme Market
- Increase in the incidence of cancer is primarily driving the market for hyaluronidase enzyme. Cancer is a prominent cause of death worldwide and findings that lead to cure or control the disease is a primary goal of several governments globally.
- Increase in awareness about physical appearance among people, globally, is projected to propel the use of hyaluronidase enzyme, as these enzymes are widely used in cosmetic procedures. Additionally, hyaluronidase therapy also corrects the fillers that are injected in excessive quantity.
- Favorable reimbursement policies, increase in geriatric population, and a rise in the number of people opting for esthetic nonsurgical procedures are other factors that are projected to propel the market.
- However, side-effects such as skin rashes, rapid heartbeats, dizziness, and unusual weakness are likely to hamper the market in the near future
Request COVID Analysis on Hyaluronidase Enzyme Market –
Animal-derived Hyaluronidase Enzyme Segment Expected to Dominate Global Market
- Based on type, the global hyaluronidase enzyme market can be divided into animal-derives hyaluronidase, and synthetic hyaluronidase
- The animal-derived hyaluronidase segment dominated the market as most approved brands that are available are animal-derived enzymes. However, animal-derived products possess several limitations, which in turn has fueled the need for synthetic hyaluronidase.
Dermatology Segment Expected to Dominate Global Market
- Based on application, the global hyaluronidase enzyme market can be divided into dermatology, chemotherapy, ophthalmology, plastic surgery, and others
- The dermatology segment is anticipated to dominate the global hyaluronidase enzyme market during the forecast period. Hyaluronidase enzyme promotes the diffusion of injected fluids in the tissues and facilitates their absorption. Furthermore, it increases the action of local anesthesia, and prevents the risk of necrosis.
Request Customization on Hyaluronidase Enzyme Market Report –
Hospitals Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of end-user, the global hyaluronidase enzyme market can be classified into hospitals, clinics, research centers, and others
- The hospitals segment is expected to account for a major share of the global hyaluronidase enzyme market by 2030, as a majority of enzymatic procedures for cancer as well as esthetics are performed in hospitals
North America to Offer Attractive Opportunities in the Global Hyaluronidase Enzyme Market
- In terms of region, the global hyaluronidase enzyme market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America was a significant enzymes market, and accounted for a substantial share, in 2019. The U.S. is a major consumer of enzymes due to high rate of adoption of enzymes in cancer and esthetic procedures.
- According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the number of minimally invasive esthetic procedures performed in the U.S. has been steadily increasing, with an estimated 15.9 million performed in 2015. North America is a developed market with a high rate of adoption of new technology witnessed among end-users.
Pre Book Hyaluronidase Enzyme Market Report –
Key Players Operating in Global Hyaluronidase Enzyme Market
The global hyaluronidase enzyme market is fragmented with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global hyaluronidase enzyme market are:
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Shreya Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- STEMCELL Technologies, Inc.
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- The Cooper Companies Inc.
- Halozyme, Inc.
- PrimaPharma, Inc.
- Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Genomic Solutions
Trending Reports of Transparency Market Research –
Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals Market –
Periodontal Therapeutics Market –
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207United States
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]