Hey! Looking for a solution for preventive file transfer and sharing apps? well Xender Apk is the best solution for such scenario and a popular application world-wide. It is basically a cross- platform that facilitates the user transfer apps and files from one device, such as iOS or Android phones and tablets, etc. The app has gained massive popularity among the users across the globe due to its unique top-notch features and ease of use which are completely user-friendly. The app developers have rolled out the latest version of Xender application for all the users of Android. The application recently surpasses the benchmark of over 170 million active users across the country. The maximum user base of Xender Apk is in specific metro cities of Northern India such as Bengaluru, Kolkata, Mumbai and many more. A user can download and install the faster version of Xender app absolutely free of cost. Just read the below article to know more about the app and action associated with it.
When we wish to transfer files, we also need to be sure about the security, well for this point of view Xender app is available on the web for all the mobile device platforms. The latest version of Xender application for android works perfectly even without the internet connection or Wi-Fi. You just need to install it once and this app allows users to view, transfer and delete different files, the user can even create backup of different files whenever required. The users can easily switch the mobile data which includes contacts, photos, videos, games, apps and a lot more in just a single click. Read the below mentioned steps to understand about Xender or Xender Apk file specifically for the Android users.
Steps to Use Xender Apk for Android devices:
- Go to the Google Play Store option on your Android device.
- Type Xender Apk in the search box option.
- Once get the Xender Apk file and click on install button.
- the app start installing on your Android device.
- Now, to share files, open Xender app from both the sender and recipient’s devices.
- Click on “+” and choose the files that you are willing to transfer from one device to another.
- Select “Create Group” option, if you need to send the files more than one recipient.
- After few seconds, you can see the icon of your sender’s device, just tap on it.
- Now, you can find all the files in the recipient’s device.
It is the easiest process to transfer files from one mobile to another mobile or mobiles which is absolutely for free of cost.