SBI is abbreviated as State Bank of India with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is India’s largest public sector bank having more than 24 thousand branches. It is known for its best and world class facilities to its customers. Most of the government related processes like releasing of government employees salaries, pensioners payment and payments to vendors is being done at a very large scale.
It also provides online banking facility which users can use without visiting branch to make payments and have other services. So if you are a state bank of India’s customer then you can also register for internet banking facility. Before digging deep into registration and login process let’s have a look on important advantages.
Advantages of SBI Net Banking:
- Use banking facilities at your comfort from home and elsewhere
- On demand banking facility anytime, anywhere
- Make Payments Online (NEFT, IMPS & RTGS)
- IMPS (Instant Money Post Service) is available 24*7 to make instant payments.
- Download account statement
- Make request for chequebook
- Pay bills online
- Change mobile number & email id
- Resetting net banking password
- Open Fixed Deposit
- Request for Credit Card
- Open Demat/NPS Account
Other than these important features, there are many other advantages also available.
How to Register for SBI Net Banking?
To register for state bank of india internet banking online:-
- One must have active account with SBI
- You must have an active Debit Card (ATM)
- Mobile number should be registered in account
Steps to Register Online-
- You need to visit official website of state bank of india internet banking i.e. onlinesbi.com
- As per your Banking type Personal or Corporate, click on New User Registration
- Once you click on New User Registration, it will ask you to proceed further by clicking Next
- Now Fill in Account Number
- Put your CIF Number printed on your passbook
- Add branch code, it is also printed on your passbook or click on Get Branch Name option to get your branch code using Location and Branch Name.
- Select Country
- Add your Registered Mobile Number
- Choose Facility Required – Full Transaction Rights (to do all type of transactions)
- Fill Captcha Code as shown in image
- Click on Submit Button
- Now you need to enter OTP received on your registered mobile number
- After this create a username, password, security question and date of birth and do submit.
It will take around one hour to activate net banking online then you can use it. Please note your password and username must not be same, also your username must be accepted by system that’s why it takes activation time.
How to Login in SBI Net Banking?
To login in sbinetbanking just follow below given steps and you will be able to use online banking services.
- Go to onlinesbi.com
- Click on Continue to Login
- Click on Login (Personal or Corporate)
- Enter your username, password and captcha code. In between you can also use virtual keyword to enter details.
- Click on Login.
- You will see dashboard of SBI net banking.
- Also, you can use SBI App (Yono App) to use Net banking services.
State Bank provides safe services online with its dedicated security arrangements to repel security attacks and scams with its customers. So you don’t need to worry about security, the only thing you need to do is don’t use net banking at a public place computer. It may steal your information. Also, use netbanking in private window of your browser so it will store your information.