Companies in the Ethylene Bis Stearamide Market are facing issues in keeping their production facilities fully functional due to shortage of staff and resources amidst the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. Get a hands-on over key drivers and threats to the Ethylene Bis Stearamide Market to make your company future-ready post the pandemic. Avails out reports for exciting prices to learn new opportunities that companies can capitalize on during and after the Coronavirus crisis.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6047
Award winning market research company Fact.MR’s report on the global ethylene bis stearamide (EBS) market forecasts a positive outlook. As per the report, the market is expected to surpass a valuation of US$ 500 million by 2031, registering a CAGR of approximately 5% across the forecast period. Growth is likely to be catalyzed by extensive uptake across the plastic manufacturing industry.
The market posted substantial gains during the historical period, being valued at just over US$ 350 million in 2019. Manufacturers are discovering potential expansion opportunities across the global construction industry, as rapid urbanization in the wake of a surging global population base necessitates urban infrastructure and housing development. Growth is likely to be especially strong across key emerging markets such as China and India.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6047
Key market players are scrambling to acquire a firm footing within the market. Recently, in April 2022, Kao Chemicals Corporation Europe and ChemPoint forged a distribution agreement to augment their outreach regarding specialty chemical distribution across the U.S. market, and develop an innovative digital approach and service-driven platforms.
Key Take aways from Market Study
- Demand to surge impressively across plastic manufacturing industry, registering a steady CAGR through 2031.
- By form, powdered ethylene bis stearamide expected to garner significant moment amid its extensive application.
- The U.S. to open up substantial growth frontiers amidst a robust resin manufacturing industry.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6047/S
- High uptake expected in the U.K. amidst presence of a strong construction industry.
- China to emerge as a promising market in the AsiaPacific region, on back of intensifying commercial and residential grade infrastructure activities.
“Rising sustainability concerns are prompting manufacturers to foray into highly specialized products made from high-grade plastics, including polypropylene and polyethylene, with enhanced recyclability rates, providing a wide ground for EBS adoption,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=6047
Kao Corporation, PMC Biogenix, Shandong Chuangying Chemical Co. Ltd., KLK OLEO, Sinwon Chemical, DEUREX AG, BassTech International, Tarak Chemicals Limited, and Valtris Specialty Chemicals Inc. are some prominent ethylene bis stearamide manufacturers, as profiled by Fact.MR’s report.
- Valtris Specialty Chemicals Inc., for instance, offers the POLIFLOW 212 250 lbs. N, N’-ethylene bis-stearamide lubricant designed for use in PVC, elastomers, styrene and as a lubricating base in pigment concentrates. Used at 0.5 to 2.0 PHR in vinyl, it also functions as an anti-blocking agent.
- Similarly, BassTech International offers ethylene bis stearamide for PVC thermoforming and extrusion, which can be used with a variety of thermoplastics, including polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), polyethylene (PE), and acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS) in 20, 125, 150, 200, and 325 mesh particle sizes, respectively.
- KLK OLEO, another prominent regional manufacturer, offers PALMOWAX fatty acid bis-amides that offer excellent lubricating properties internally and/or externally in most plastics. It markets EBS in bead form 15% < on 10 mesh; SP 90%>pass 16 mesh and SF 85% >pass 200 mesh, and atomized 1% < on 325 mesh, widely used in the plastic industry as lubricants.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/18/2002735/0/en/Sales-of-Metalworking-Fluids-Prominent-in-Precision-Machining-Application-Semi-synthetic-Fluids-Account-for-over-50-Demand-Says-a-Fact-MR-Report.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemical & Materials Landscape
Fertilizer Fillers Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2022 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/fertilizer-fillers-market
Polyaspartic Coatings Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2022 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/polyaspartic-coatings-market
Seamless Steel Pipes Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2022 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/seamless-steel-pipes-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583