Hepatitis B Diagnostic Tests Market: Introduction
- Hepatitis B is a viral infection caused by the hepatitis B virus. It is known to spread through exposure to infected body fluids. It infects the liver, and can cause scarring of the organ, liver failure, and cancer.
- Major symptoms of the disease include fever, persistent fatigue, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, light colored stools, and jaundice. Hepatitis B is primarily acquired through unprotected sex, needle sharing, from a mother to child, and accidental needle sticks.
- Hepatitis B is mainly categorized into two types: chronic and acute. Chronic hepatitis B is considered to be a lifelong infection. Acute hepatitis B is considered a short-term infection that may last up to six months.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78384
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Hepatitis B Diagnostic Tests Market
- Growth of the hepatitis B diagnostic tests market can be ascribed to the increase in prevalence of hepatitis B globally. It is a major health concern, with more than 300 million people afflicted, according to the WHO. Furthermore, its prevalence is known to be significantly high in the Western Pacific and African regions. Additionally, in the endemic regions, the common cause of transmission is perinatal transmission and horizontal transmission through infected blood.
- Increase in awareness among the people; and rise in initiatives by governments and non-profit organizations contribute to the growth of the market. Rise in awareness among the people results in early diagnosis of the disease. This is boosting the demand for hepatitis B diagnostic tests. However, lack of standard guidelines concerning the diagnosis of hepatitis B is estimated to hamper the global hepatitis B diagnostic tests market.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Hepatitis B Diagnostic Tests Market –
North America to Lead Global Hepatitis B Diagnostic Tests Market
- In terms of region, the global hepatitis B diagnostic tests market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global hepatitis B diagnostic tests market in 2019, owing to high prevalence of acute hepatitis B, and growth in focus of the U.S. government on taking initiatives in increasing the diagnosis of hepatitis B in the country
- Europe was also a vital region of the global hepatitis B diagnostic tests market in 2019. Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region of the hepatitis B diagnostic tests market, followed by Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Growth in focus of governments of countries in Asia on enhancing health care facilities, increasing focus of market players on Asia Pacific to leverage growth opportunities, and increase in the patient pool are driving the hepatitis B diagnostic tests market in the region.
Pre book Market Report –
Key Players Operating in Global Hepatitis B Diagnostic Tests Market
Market players are focusing on expanding their presence in the global hepatitis B diagnostic tests market by adopting the inorganic growth strategy. Leading players in the global hepatitis B diagnostic tests market are:
- bioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- DiaSorin S.p.A.
- Abbott Laboratories
- General Biologicals Corporation
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- Biogate Laboratories Ltd.
- J.Mitra & Co. Ltd.
- Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Ask for Discount :
Browse more Market Reports:
Ophthalmic Knives Market:
Canes and Crutches Market:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453