Hair Oil Market: Introduction
- Hair oil is an essential hair care product for all age groups and is highly recommended for healthy hair growth. Manufacturing of hair oil is a simple process which requires a cylindrical vessel to mix all the essential ingredients and oil bases as per the predefined formulae or composition of hair oil. Hair oil is usually a viscous liquid either in opaque or transparent form. Hair oils can be formulated and marketed in various forms such as medicinal, herbal, ayurvedic, and regular, for different hair types and concerns.
Key Drivers of the Global Hair Oil Market
- High demand for quick and easy hair-care solutions to address specific hair concerns is the key driver of the hair oil market across key geographies. Hair oils containing essential vitamins, antioxidants, and hydrating ingredients are widely preferred by millennial consumers to strengthen, repair, and moisturize scalp and hair.
- Rise in disposable income and growing middle class population drives the demand for value-added hair care products. The trend of color treated hair requires specialty hair oils that protect the color treatment as well as nourishes hair like traditional oils.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=45264<ype=S
Key Trends in the Global Hair Oil Market
- Rising demand for herbal oils is identified as the key trend in the global hair oil market. Herbal hair oil primarily comprises an extract of plants, seeds, and vegetables, such as sesame, castor, coconut, neem, lemongrass, tea tree, etc. Consumers are increasingly preferring herbal hair oils to treat premature hair greying, hair thinning, and dandruff.
- High preference for easy to handle hair oil formats drives investment in new packaging designs. As e-commerce retailing is rapidly expanding, key brands are promoting innovative designs of hair oil bottles that allow easy dispensing and application of hair oil.
COVID-19 Pandemic has lowered the Demand for Hair Oils
The performance of the global hair oil industry is largely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Alteration in consumer buying behavior due to the pandemic with the preference for essential goods such as food and sanitization products has lowered the demand for grooming products including hair oils, which is comparatively optional in nature.
Asia Pacific Recognized as the Major Market for Hair Oils
- By region, the global hail oil market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the hail oil market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the hail oil market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America hail oil market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Changing preference from traditional hair oil to ayurvedic and organic hair oil, rise in income levels, and online retailing are the key reasons for potential growth of the market. Consumers are increasingly purchasing hair care and personal grooming products through online platforms such as amazon.com, AIONCO, Care to Beauty, Purplle, etc.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/government-policies-encouraging-use-of-electric-vehicles-to-reduce-environmental-pollution-to-boost-electric-vehicle-charging-station-market-innovations-in-automotive-technology-to-intensify-competition—tmr-301317344.html
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key brands are investing in advanced manufacturing process and equipment to produce pure and virgin hair oils. Moreover, key focus areas of hair oil manufacturers include quick customization, aggressive advertising and promotion, strong branding, local sourcing, and multi-channel distribution.
Some of the major companies identified in the global hair oil market are:
- Unilever Limited
- Bajaj Corp Ltd
- Emami Group
- L’Oreal S.A.
- Coty Inc.
- Marico Limited
- Dabur India Limited
- Procter & Gamble
- Cavin Care Group
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Global Hair Oil Market: Research Scope
Global Hair Oil Market, by Type
- Jojoba Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Castor Oil
- Olive Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Almond Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Onion oil
- Others (Ayurveda Oil, etc.)
Global Hair Oil Market, by Ingredients
Global Hair Oil Market, by Price
Global Hair Oil Market, by Consumer Group
- Baby and Kids
Global Hair Oil Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarket & Departmental Stores
- Others (pharmacies, etc.)
Global Hair Oil Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global hair oil market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here’s how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org