Solo Woman Travel is on the rise these days. Many females over the world are discovering how empowering and fun-filled it can be to venture into the multicultural nation alone. Where only you alone can travel and re-discover yourself in the unknown land of the world.
Travel has always been a personal experience, even when you travel with your partner, family or friends. But making a step out alone gives a better chance to learn about yourself in different places and watch the world with a new perspective and ultimately it feels that you have now taken a charge of your life. And this makes us feel uplifted and encouraged everyday.
The Golden Triangle Tour is a perfect destination for surrendering yourself to the International trip. India is the safest place to plan a solo woman travel. In India, the woman is worshipped as Goddess and respected all over the country. You can also be a part of India, this 2020 by visiting the most enchanting Golden Triangle India.
LIH.travel is the best Tours and Travel company providing various Golden Triangle Tour Packages for a solo woman with 5 to 9 days itinerary at budget-oriented prices. Explore the most fascinating trip to India’s best known destinations- Delhi- Agra-Jaipur. Let’s check out the various Golden Triangle Tour Packages provided by LIH.travel.
Golden Triangle Tour Packages-
- Exclusive Golden Dubai Tour Packages (06 Days – 05 Nights)
- Luxury Golden Triangle Tour Package (06 Days – 05 Nights)
- Elite Golden Triangle With Goa Beach Tour Package (09 Days – 08 Nights)
- Exclusive Oberoi Hotels Golden Triangle Tour Package (07 Days – 06 Nights)
Highlights of the Golden Triangle Tour Packages
- Experience the charismatic charm of Old Delhi
- Relish the spicy Delhi Street Food
- Discover the journey of Royal Kings
- Contemplate the changeable colors of the Taj Mahal
- Stroll in the Moonlight Garden of Agra
- Get the best idyllic shopping experience in Rajasthani Bazaars
- Explore the dynamic Palaces and Forts of Jaipur
- Overnight stay at the luxury hotels at each destination
Best Places to Explore in the Golden Triangle Tour Packages
Delhi- Heritage Rich Capital
Delhi, the capital is located in the heart of India. The dynamic Delhi is best known for its blended beauty of ancient architecture with modern culture. The city houses the magnificent World Heritage sites such as Laal Quilla (Red Fort), Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple- the most popular site admired for its white marble and pink sculpture housed in the grandeur site. You can also take a refreshing ride in a boat and go for a pleasure walk in the gardens.
Delhi is also famous for the best shopping experience. You can explore the largest market in Asia- Sadar Bazar and Chandni Chowk, the popular markets known over the nation. Get the cheapest clothes, accessories, footwear, decor artifacts, and stroll the fascinating markets until you get tired. Don’t forget to taste the spicy Delhi Street Food, otherwise you’ll miss the main attraction of Delhi.
Agra- Ancient Mughal Capital
Agra is a city in Uttar Pradesh known for housing one of the seven wonders in the world – The Taj Mahal. Contemplate the grand complex which is a true epitome to love and compassion. You can also explore the other Agra Tourist Places such as Agra Fort, which was once a home to Great Mughal Empire- Babar; further visit the Humayun’s Tomb, Akbar’s Tomb, Mehtab Bagh, Itimad-Ud-Daulah Tomb, Baby Taj, Moonlight Gardens, and many more.
Do grab the most popular Royal Sweet of Agra that comes in a variety of flavors including Paan, Rose, Mint, etc. The Royal Sweet is ‘Agra Ka Petha’ and also carries some packets home for your loved ones to gift them with the most delicious sweet. It is the most magnificent place for a solo traveler.
Jaipur- Majestic Royal Land
Jaipur is a capital city of Rajasthan and a major tourist spot. The city is famous for many Royal Heritage sites and traditional Rajasthani Bazaars. Jaipur is also known as ‘Gulaabi Nagari’ or ‘the Pink City’. Explore the most enchanting Jaipur Tourist Places such as Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Monkey Temple, Jantar Mantar, and indulge in various thrilling activities such as Elephant Rides, Hot Air Balloon ride, Camel Ride, and many more.
You can also explore the most famous Pink Bazar in the old Jaipur, known as the Johari Bazaars. Here you will find the tradition Rajasthani attires, footwear, jewelries, decor items, and many more. Also, visit the Chokhi Dhani to have a traditional Rajasthani Cuisine while enjoying the live Rajasthani Dance and culture. The gOlden Triangle Tour is the best destination for a solo woman traveler.
Inclusions in the Golden Triangle Tour Packages by LIH.travel
- Luxurious and convenient night halt at 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star hotel.
- Sightseeing in a luxury air-conditioned SUV car
- Daily Morning Breakfast at your luxury hotels
- All entrance fees of the major sightseeings
- All kinds of transportation and taxes
- A personal professional guide on the trip
- A professional drive on the trip
- Fuel- toll tax- parking charges, and driver’s allowances
- Water bottles during your long drives between destinations
- Special activities: Cycle Rickshaw ride in Delhi Old City Markets, Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur, onga (Horse Cart) Ride in Agra near the Taj Mahal.
- Domestic Flight Tickets from Jaipur – Goa – New Delhi in an economy class.
Why LIH.travel is the best Tours and Travel Agency for a Solo Woman Traveler
- Assured Security and complete safety
- Budget-centric packages
- Luxury SUV Cars with a professional english speaking drivers
- Government Approved professional guides
- Transparency in prices and taxes inclusive final charges
- 24 hrs Assistance on Mobile- Viber/Whatsapp
- Services Provided are fully stipulated
Why LIH.travel is the best for Golden Triangle Tour Packages
LIH.travel is the best travel agency for the Golden Triangle Tour Packages India because the company adds delightful activities to give the guests a unique experience about India. As special activities adds some enthralling activities in the tour for the best solo female traveling. Activities include cooking classes, heritage walking tours, fun activities with elephants, cycle-rickshaw rides in Delhi Old Bazaar, Tonga Rides in Agra, and elephant rides in Jaipur etc.
The travel company takes care of quick replies, easy tour package planning, email policy, and professional drivers with luxury car services. The company also provides experienced guides and pays personal attention to them, this is the main reason for drawing the clients from all over the world. Also, a clear and transparent cost policy creates trust and monetary security for the guest.
The Golden Triangle India is a perfect destination for a Solo Traveler. You can pick any of the Golden Triangle Tour Package from the best travel company LIH.travel. Explore the different cultures and traditions of India while enjoying your own perspective to admire the world. Don’t miss the chance of a solo trip to the Golden Triangle Tour in 2020.