Glycomics Market: Introduction
- Glycomics is the study of structure and function of a complete set of glycans and glycoconjugates produced in a given cell or organism
- Glycans is a structure of sugar molecules conjugated to proteins and lipids. These are the most abundant and structurally diverse class of molecules present in nature.
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/glycomics-market.html
- Glycans are directly involved in most biological processes and play a major role in nearly every human disease
- Glycomics is a new approach and research is being led on its various applications. Therefore, major players of the glycomics market are collaborating with research & academic institutes for the development of newer methods. For instance, Agilent Technologies collaborated with the University of Southern California to encourage scientists in the field of diagnostics, new medication development, and clinical gadgets.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77846
Key Drivers and Restrains of Global Glycomics Market
- In last decade, there has been a rapid growth of glycomics, lipidomics and metabolomics fields that explain cellular compounds which are not produced by genetic template-driven method, but instead are products of biosynthetic pathways created by a cell’s proteome. These new fields, in combination with the more mature fields of genomics, proteomics, and transcriptomics, are currently generating a more comprehensive view of cellular function in normal as well as in disease cell physiology. Increase in technological advancement is anticipated to drive the global glycomics market.
- The field of human serum glycomics has witnessed studies regarding strong affiliations between changes in glycan structure and different diseases, stages of diseases and characteristics, changes in circulating tumor cells, and age-related changes to our physiology. These relations are uncovering new insights into how disease initiates. Continuous research and development activities in the field of glycomics are projected to fuel the global market during the forecast period.
- Rise in government driven initiatives is likely to increase the funding for R&D, which is estimated to lead to an increased requirement for glycomics techniques. For instance, the Government of Australia invested around US$ 10.4 billion for scientific research and development activities in 2018.
- Rise in mergers is limiting the entry of new players, which is hampering the glycomics market
- Any medical device or process involved in disease diagnostic or treatment has to follow a long approval process, which is a key factor restraining the global market
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Glycomics Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=77846
North America to Lead Global Glycomics Market
- In terms of region, the global glycomics market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America leads the global glycomics market, and this trend is estimated to continue in the next few years. This can be attributed to an increase in R&D investments in pharmaceutical companies & research institutes for new drug development and the presence of major research laboratories, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology companies in the region.
- Europe follows North America in terms of share of the global glycomics market. Rising demand for personalized medicine and technological advancement & development in glycomics instrumentation are projected to propel the glycomics market in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period, due to the presence of a large patient pool and cost convenient clinical trials along with availability of skilled workforce
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a steady pace due to rapidly developing economies, presence of major players, and evolving infrastructure of healthcare in these regions
Pre Book Glycomics Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=77846<ype=S
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Glycomics Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Merck KGaA
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Glyco Expression Technologies, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- New England Biolabs
- Asparia Glycomics
- Vector Laboratories
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- glyconet Berlin Brandenburg e. V.
- CANADIAN GLYCOMICS NETWORK (GLYCONET)
- RayBiotech, Inc.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Scar Treatment Market http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/increasing-awareness-about-treatment-methods-and-favorable-reimbursement-policies-are-at-helm-of-recent-growth-of-global-scar-treatment-market-301019605.html
Adhesion Barriers Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/adhesion-barriers-market-to-ride-on-the-back-of-rising-need-to-address-post-operative-complications-market-to-exhibit-steady-growth-at-7-cagr-during-2019-to-2027-301324412.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453