The report on the Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics Market provides a bird’s eye view of the current proceedings and the impact on the COVID-19 pandemic. Further, the report ponders over the various factors that are likely to impact the overall dynamics of the Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics Market once the COVID-19 pandemic subsides. The current trends, growth opportunities, restraining factors, and drivers are discussed in the report in detail.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=57
According to a latest market research by fast-growing market research and consulting firm, the global melanoma cancer diagnostics market is poised to grow at over 7% CAGR and surpass US$ 853.5 million in revenues by 2022. Fact.MR’s report forecasts that North America and Europe will remain the most lucrative markets for melanoma cancer diagnostics market globally.
Key takeaways from Fact.MR’s report are,
- The U.S. melanoma cancer diagnostics market will grow at over 7% CAGR and reach US$ 409.2 Mn by 2022. By test type, BRAF mutation segment will continue to be the leading segment.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=57
- Germany is one of the largest markets for melanoma cancer diagnostics in Europe. Fact.MR projects the Germany melanoma cancer diagnostics market to grow at 7.4% CAGR through 2022. Hospital associated labs are the largest end-users of melanoma cancer diagnostics in Germany. The market in United Kingdom will grow at a higher rate than Germany, but it will be continue to be smaller in market size.
- The market will be positive influenced by increasing R&D on cancer diagnosis and management. Increasing prevalence of melanoma and effective immunotherapies are expected to drive growth of the market globally.
- Although the outlook on the global melanoma cancer diagnostics market is positive, limited funds in emerging countries, combined with challenges surrounding regulatory issues can stymie growth during the forecast period.
- By test type, BRAF mutation segment will account for a significant share of global revenues. This test type will continue to be used widely in major markets of North America and Europe. The CTC segment, on the other hand, is projected to grow at a higher CAGR than BRAF segment. Immunohistochemistry, another test type, is projected to grow at over 6% CAGR in the global melanoma cancer diagnostics market.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/57
- The key end-use segments of the global melanoma cancer diagnostics market have been identified as hospital associated labs, cancer research institutes, and independent diagnostic laboratories. Among these, the hospital associated labs end-use segment is the most prominent globally. According to Fact.MR’s research, hospital associated labs will remain the largest end-users for melanoma cancer diagnostics market during the forecast period.
- Demand is also expected to remain steady from independent diagnostic laboratories segment. In North America, demand from this segment is expected to surpass US$ 100 million by 2022. The trend will also remain strong in Europe, with this segment growing at nearly 8% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Leading companies profiled in the report include Cancer Genetics, Inc., Myriad Genetics Inc. Abbott Laboratories, Foundation Medicine, Inc., and Pathway Genomics Corporation
Chapter 1- Executive Summary
This chapter of the report offers market analysis, overview, and opportunity assessment in the melanoma cancer diagnostics market.
Chapter 2- Market Introduction
This chapter focuses on the market introduction along with the product specific definition of the melanoma cancer diagnostics. Scope of the research is also included in this chapter.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=57
Chapter 3- Market Dynamics
This chapter of the report includes macro-economic factors influencing the demand along with the key growth drivers and impact analysis. Market restraints and challenges are also included in the report. The chapter also covers relevance of impact and forecast factors.
Chapter 4- Key Inclusion
This chapter of the report provides country-wise epidemiology of melanoma cancers along with the regulations and reimbursement scenario in the melanoma cancer diagnostics market. Pricing analysis, global overview of melanoma cancer, high risk countries, and survival rates is also offered in this chapter.
Chapter 5- Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics Market Analysis and Forecast
This chapter provides market outlook and regional demand assessment. The chapter focuses on the segment-wise analysis of the melanoma cancer diagnostics market based on the test type and end-user. Market share including value and volume share and year-on-year growth in each segment is included in the report. Both the key segments are further bifurcated into sub-segments to provide in-depth analysis of the melanoma cancer diagnostics market.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/03/04/1746055/0/en/US-3-Bn-Genealogy-Products-and-Services-Market-Driven-by-Surging-Demand-for-DNA-Testing-Fact-MR-Study.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2022 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5453/dermatology-diagnostic-devices-market
Paper Diagnostics Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2022 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5454/paper-diagnostics-market
DNA Probes based Diagnostics Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2022 to 2030 : https://www.factmr.com/report/5474/dna-probes-based-diagnostics-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583