VOC Concentrator: Introduction
- Volatile organic compounds (VOC) generate suspended particulate matters and photochemical oxidants. There are several types of VOCs. For instance, benzene and toluene are emitted during the painting process in printing factories.
- VOC concentrator is an activated carbon or zeolite adsorption system designed to capture and destroy VOCs and hazardous air pollutants from industrial process exhausts
- Concentrator system consists of three main phases: adsorbing, where VOCs are captured; desorbing, where VOCs are heated and released; and thermal oxidation, where VOCs are destroyed
Key Drivers and Restraints of VOC Concentrator Market
- Increase in awareness about environment-related issues and implementation of stringent rules and regulations by regulatory authorities are key drivers of the VOC concentrator market. Companies across the world are installing pollution control devices. Hence, the market for VOC concentrator is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period.
- Rapid industrialization is another factor fueling the expansion of the VOC concentrator market. Significant growth of automotive, aerospace, semiconductor, spray coating, and pharmaceutical industries is expected to drive the VOC concentrator market.
- Rise in demand for VOC concentrator in various industries, such as paint, automotive, semiconductor, electronics manufacturing, and pharmaceutical, is another factor driving the global market. Easy maintenance, simplified operational controls, low operating and maintenance costs, compact size, and easy on-site installation are other factors propelling the demand for VOC concentrators in various industries.
Global VOC Concentrator Market: Segmentation
- In terms of end-user industry, the global VOC concentrator market can be segmented into automotive, aerospace, paints & coatings, semiconductor, electronics, flexible packaging, pharmaceutical, and others. Automotive and paintings & coatings segments are expected to dominate the global VOC concentrator market during the forecast period due to high demand for these concentrators in these industries.
Global VOC Concentrator Market: Regional Segmentation
- Based on region, the global VOC concentrator market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global VOC concentrator market in 2020. This trend is projected to continue during the forecast period due to the presence of a large number of manufacturing companies in North America. The U.S. dominated the VOC concentrator market in North America in 2020. It is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period, as the U.S. is one of the leading manufacturers of automotive, aerospace, semiconductors, and electronics products.
- The VOC concentrator market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a faster pace during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to rapid industrialization in developing countries such as China, India, and Japan. China dominates the VOC concentrator market in Asia Pacific. It is estimated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period, owing to the expansion of various industries in the country.
- The VOC concentrator market in Europe is projected to expand significantly during the forecast period due to the implementation of stringent rules and regulations by regulatory authorities
- The VOC concentrator market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is likely to expand at a steady CAGR during the forecast period due to industrial development in these regions
More Trending Reports
- In May 2019, CECO Environmental announced that it had received a contract to help a fast-growing North American plastics company control emissions. CECO will handle the engineering design of a system that will capture and treat hazardous air pollutants through a packaged Venturi Scrubber and CECO Adwest Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer.
Request Covid19 analysis on this market
COVID-19 Impact on Global VOC Concentrator Market
- Demand for VOC concentrators declined significantly during the COVID-19 lockdown and travel restrictions. Manufacturing activities in all major countries were put on hold. Furthermore, lockdowns and travel restrictions adversely affected the supply chain of VOC concentrators. These factors negatively affected the VOC concentrator market. Second and third waves of COVID-19 are currently hampering the manufacturing sectors. However, supportive governmental policies and financial packages are expected to boost the manufacturing sectors in regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific in the next few months. This is anticipated to drive the demand for VOC concentrators in the next few months.
Key Players Operating in Global VOC Concentrator Market:
- Seibu Giken
- CECO Environmental
- Teledyne Tekmar
- Anguil Environmental
- TKS Industrial Company
- Cycle Therm
- GCE Systems
- The CMM Group
- SG America Inc.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
US Office Contact
90 State Street, Suit e 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453