As traditional tint glass is increasingly being replaced by coated glass, the market is projected to undergo robust growth at more than 8% CAGR over the course of forecast period (2019-2029). Governments across the globe are imposing stringent construction regulations which warrant the growth of coated glass market, particularly owing to demand growth in energy-efficient buildings, finds Fact.MR.
“Demand for coated glass is impelled by greater emphasis of governments on curbing carbon emissions from industrial plants and from corporate sector. Highly-favored attributes of coated glass such as solar control promotes reduced electricity consumption owing to less utilization of cooling systems,” says Fact.MR analyst.
Request PDF sample of the 170-page report on the coated glass market – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4586
Coated Glass Market – Key Findings
- Architectural applications constitute the majority share in coated glass market.
- Automotive and optical applications of coated glass will witness double-digit CAGR during the projection period.
- Advanced coated glass manufacturing technologies will shape the market through the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific will acquire over 40% share in the global coated glass market through 2029.
Coated Glass Market – Key Driving Factors
- Rising investment in energy-efficient infrastructure by developing economies is a significant growth contributor.
- In automotive industry, coated glass is gradually becoming an industry standard in view of rising global temperature.
- Coated glass windows are increasingly being adopted by personal and commercial vehicle owners.
- Optical lenses capable of blocking the sun are in high demand in optic end-use application.
- Sustainability, visible transmittance, rust and weather resistance are key attributes driving the demand for coated glass.
- Heightening demand for enhanced aesthetic appeal is boosting the growth of coated glass market.
Coated Glass Market – Key Restraints
- The optical applications of coated glass are limited as they are not suitable for reading glasses.
- Relatively high price point of coated glass in architectural applications is retraining market growth.
For More Detailed Information about Methodology @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4586
Major players featured in this Fact.MR study include, but are not limited to, Cardinal Glass Industries, Taiwan Glass Ind. Corp., Sisecam Group, Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd., China Glass Holding, Ltd., SCHOTT AG, Saint-Gobain S.A., Xinyi Glass Holdings Co. Ltd., Vitro S.A.B DE C.V., Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd., Euroglas, and Guardian Industries. Most players are channeling their efforts towards reducing the production costs. Moreover, they must deploy augmented, integrated, and advanced working systems for real-time interaction with consumers. Industry leaders are scrutinizing niche end-use segments and developing innovative products to unleash potential revenue sources.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. We are headquartered in Dubai, and operate from our sales office in Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates