The global Food Ingredients Sterilization Market is expected to reach a market size of USD 522.2 Million by 2028 and register a significant CAGR during the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Food ingredients sterilization market is witnessing an increase in growth due to rise in sterilization and pasteurization of dry food ingredients to comply with various product safety standards.
The global Food Ingredients Sterilization market research report provides a brief overview inclusive of competitive landscape and key developments in the market. It provides an extensive study analysis of the strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, corporate deals and partnerships, among others. It also offers insights into company overview, financial standing, business expansion plans, and revenue growth of each company.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4041
Key participants in the market include Balchem Corporation, Sterigenics International LLC, Napasol AG, Croll Reynolds, Cosmed Group, Namah Steam Sterilization, Safe Spice, Wenda Ingredients, ATTEC Food Technology, and Global Sterilization and Fumigation.
Further key findings in the report suggest
- In August 2020, Faraday Ozone launched ozone-based food detoxifier, Ozodip. The product uses ozone to remove all type of viruses, bacteria, and microorganisms from the surface of fish, meat, vegetables, fruits, cereals, and other products.
- Meat & poultry products are sterilized to remove micro-organisms and increase shelf-life. Surge in the number of meat & poultry consumers is also driving the demand for sterilized products.
- Radiation of food is achieved through application of gamma rays, electron beams, or X-rays. Ionizing radiation extends shelf life and improves quality and safety of foods. International and national organizations have concluded irradiated food as safe for consumption.
- Food & Beverage industry is growing rapidly and incorporation of latest technologies is propelling growth of the industry. Rise in demand for safer packaged food products and use of sterilization to ensure elimination of bacteria and microbes is driving the growth of the food & beverage segment.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period due to rapid urbanization, industrialization and investment in infrastructure development of food & beverage plants by foreign investors.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4041
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global food ingredients sterilization market on the basis of ingredient, sterilization method, end-use, and region:
Ingredient Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Meat & Poultry
- Spice, Herbs and Seasonings
- Dried Fruits and Vegetables
- Dairy Ingredients
- Tea Blends
- Cereals and Pulses
Sterilization Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Food & Beverage Industries
- Agricultural Industries
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/food-ingredients-sterilization-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Browse related reports:
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/top-8-food-industry-trends
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370