- Fluticasone is used for the treatment of seasonal and year-round allergic and non-allergic nasal symptoms including stuffy/runny nose, itching, and sneezing. It also helps relieve allergy eye symptoms such as itchy and watery eyes. Fluticasone belongs to a class of drugs known as corticosteroids. It works inside the nose to block the effects of substances that cause allergies (such as pollen, pet dander, dust mites, mold) and reduces swelling.
- Dosage of the drug is based on the patient’s age, medical condition, and response to treatment. It is recommended not to increase the dose or use of this drug more often or for longer than directed. It may take several days, or around a week, before the patient experiences the full benefit of this drug.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=81384
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Fluticasone Drug Market
- Usage of Fluticasone is most common for issues, such as allergic asthma, which has been driving the global fluticasone drug market. The same allergens that give some people sneezing fits and watery eyes may lead to asthma attack in others. Fluticasone oral inhalation is utilized to prevent breathing difficulty, chest tightness, wheezing, and coughing caused by asthma in adults and children. About 90% of kids with childhood asthma have some kind of allergies, as compared 50% of adults with asthma. Furthermore, people with allergic asthma are extra sensitive to certain allergens such as cat dander or pollen.
- Headache, dryness, stinging, burning, or irritation in the nose due to the usage of fluticasone drug are a few rare issues that are likely to restrain the global fluticasone drug market
- Expansion of the allergic drugs market is estimated to offer further opportunities for the global fluticasone drug market. Moreover, the issue of rising pollution levels, globally, has been a major reason for allergies and breathing issues, which in turn is projected to create opportunities for the global fluticasone drug market.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Fluticasone Drug Market –
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Fluticasone Drug Market
- North America is expected to be a leading region of the global fluticasone drug market, as Fluticasone is recommended to treat nasal congestions caused due to sinus infection. Sinusitis affects 1 out of every 7 adults in the U.S., with more than 30 million individuals diagnosed each year. Sinusitis is more common from early fall to early spring. According to the National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (NAMCS) of United States, approximately 14% of adults report having an episode of rhinosinusitis each year, and it is the fifth-most common diagnosis for which antibiotics are prescribed.
- According to research conducted by TMR, Europe is likely to hold the second-largest share of the global fluticasone drug market, as the region has a few major cities that are tough for people with allergies due to the presence small particles of pollens and dust in the air, which has fuelled the usage of fluticasone drug in these cities in the region.
Pre book Market Report –
Key Players Operating in Global Fluticasone Drug Market
The global fluticasone drug market is highly fragmented, with the presence of various key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the global fluticasone drug market are:
- GENESIS BIOGEN LIMITED.
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Novartis AG
- Merck & Co.
- Abbott Laboratories Boehringer Ingelheim
- Roche Holding AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Vectura Group
Ask for Discount :
Browse more Market Reports:
Neuropathic Pain Management Market:
Peripheral Intravenous Catheters Market:
Neuroscience Study Market:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453