Trigger Sprayers Help Companies to Expand Portfolio of Cosmetic Products
Finger tip sprayers currently account for ~60% of the fine mist sprayers market share. Though finger tip sprayers hold a higher revenue than trigger sprayers, ongoing developments are being made in trigger sprayers. For instance, leading supplier of spraying systems, Silgan Dispensing, announced the launch of Mini-Trigger™ Curve fine mist sprayer to add to their portfolio of cosmetic and personal care products. As such, cosmetic & personal care end use segment is expected lead the fine mist sprayers market in terms of revenue.
Companies in the fine mist sprayers market are engineering novel trigger sprayers for enhanced performance for hairsprays, gels, and sunscreens. They are fine-tuning their production capabilities to develop fine mist sprayers with sleek designs and ones that command shelf appeal. Companies are increasing R&D to manufacture an expanded range of outputs in sprayers to cater to the needs of consumers. On-the-go portability is one of the key drivers that is helping manufacturers to meet the requirements of consumers.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Fine Mist Sprayers Market
Mist Sprayers Gain Prominence in Agriculture to Protect Cattle from disease-carrying Insects
Manufacturers are tapping opportunities in other end uses, such as in the agricultural sector. For instance, the provider of agricultural sprayers Agrimist is developing fine mist sprayers that cater to complicated applications in the agricultural sector. Thus, the fine mist sprayers market is projected for exponential growth with an estimated revenue of ~US$ 1.9 Bn by the end of 2027.
To understand how our report can bring the difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Personalized customer services and partnerships are becoming the key focus points of manufacturers in the agriculture fine mist sprayers market. Companies are extending their services to offer knowledgeable advice on functional equipment to end users. Fine mist sprayers are being highly publicized in the agricultural sector in order to protect cattle from insects and other pests during high temperatures. Hence, companies are increasing their production capabilities to develop innovative and effective mist sprayers to reduce health risks associated with disease-carrying flies and mosquitos. On the other hand, agricultural mist sprayers are being increasingly used to fertilize and feed vineyards.
Eco-friendly Non-aerosol Sprayers Replace Propellant Gasses
Non-aerosol fine mist sprayers are a novel addition in the global packaging landscape. For instance, in November 2019, leading manufacturer of high-quality merchandize for the beauty industry announced the launch of their sleek PET non-aerosol fine mist spray bottles. This is evident, since plastic material dominates the fine mist sprayers market in terms of value and volume. Hence, manufacturers are increasing production capacities to develop non-aerosol sprayers with a spray top that deliver fine mist of liquid formulations.
Companies in the fine mist sprayers market are increasing research in unique spray mechanisms that alleviate the need for propellant gasses. Non-aerosol fine mist sprayers are gaining popularity as eco-friendly packaging solutions, since they deliver similar effect to traditional aerosol packaging sans the harmful environment impact. On the other hand, finger tip sprayers are estimated for aggressive growth during the forecast period. Hence, manufacturers are developing sprayers that atomize liquids of low as well as high viscosity.
Manufacturers Target Complex End-Use Applications to Fulfill Needs of Individuals
Fine mist sprayers are being increasingly used in airless paint sprayers. However, these sprayers require a ton of pressure to atomize the paint while pushing it through the head of the unit. This leads to issues of overspraying, resulting in gloppy streaks and undesirable errors in the painting process. Hence, manufacturers in the fine mist sprayers market are targeting the use of airless paint sprayers in applications that require painting on large spaces.
In another instance, manufacturers are leveraging the advantages of fine mist sprayers in high volume low pressure (HVLP) paint sprayers. These innovative sprayers are creating revenue streams for manufacturers since they are known as precision painting tools. The science of HVLP paint sprayers is acquiring prominence in domestic settings where individuals demand precision painting to beautify furniture and cabinets. Thus, manufacturers in the fine mist sprayers market are targeting customers that demand aesthetic feel for their interiors and furniture.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Fine Mist Sprayers Market
The fine mist sprayers market is largely fragmented. Thus, regional and local players are able to innovate in agricultural mist sprayers that help stakeholders in the agricultural sector to control mosquito population. Manufacturers are tapping incremental opportunities with the help of finger sprayers that are capable of dispensing everything, from oils to perfume.
HVLP paint sprayers are gaining popularity in precision painting in domestic applications. However, manufacturers are challenged with the issue of clogging in HVLP sprayers. Hence, manufacturers are developing special ports that allows end users to hook up the sprayer to their garden hose for easy cleaning.
Fine Mist Sprayers Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest market report on the fine mist sprayers market for the historical period of 2014-2018 and forecast period of 2019-2027, the rising demand for better dispensing systems for liquid products is anticipated to increase sales of fine mist sprayers. Globally, the fine mist sprayers market was valued at nearly US$ 1.2 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period.
Rising Consumption of Deodorants to Boost Sales of Fine Mist Sprayers
- TMR’s study recorded an increase in the demand for several personal care products such as deodorant and hair sprays, as well as substantial consumer spending on these type of products
- The introduction of new and innovative products in the market helps manufacturers to cater to the rising demand for customized packaging solutions such as fine mist sprayers. Deodorant fine mist sprayers are a highly sold product type in the personal care segment, and the demand for these products is expected to increase in the foreseeable future. This is expected to have a positive impact on the demand for fine mist sprayers, which are a suitable dispensing system for cosmetic and personal care products.
Manufacturers to Target Luxury & Premium Packaging for Cosmetics and Perfumes
- Premium packaging for cosmetics & perfumes adds sophistication and value to the package. Premium packaging formats use special materials such as leather, silk, wood veneer, or even canvas on the conventional glass bottles and jars. Such packaging enhances buyer satisfaction and improves the chances of repurchasing and recommendation of the brand.
- Premium luxury packaging for cosmetics is gaining traction in major emerging economies. The luxury packaging segment was estimated to witness an impressive Y-o-Y growth of 9% in 2020.
- Key players are focusing on expanding their product lines by introducing various luxury cosmetic packaging solutions, which is expected to offer substantial opportunities for manufacturers of dispensing systems such as fine mist sprayers. Moreover, consumers do not hesitate to pay higher prices for products with an aesthetic look. This is expected to boost the demand for luxury and premium packaging during the forecast period. The cosmetic and personal care segment is expected to create lucrative opportunities for manufacturers of fine mist sprayers. Furthermore, changing lifestyle with growing trend for aesthetic and luxury products are expected to boost the fine mist sprayers market. The most common and popular luxury effects for fine mist sprayers include glitter coatings, matte varnishes, metallic sheens, pearlescent coatings, raised UV coatings, and soft touch.
Advancements in Agricultural Techniques and Innovation in Aerosol Products to Propel Market Growth
- Use of insecticides, pesticides, and air fresheners (for plant protection and hygiene) is rapidly growing in the Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific. Companies are spending substantially on R&D facilities to produce efficient and innovative products such as fine mist sprayers.
- In 2017, Bayer Animal Health (a unit of Germany-based life sciences company Bayer Group) launched ‘DeltaGard’, a new cold fog insecticide for to control the spread of flies and mosquitoes.
- A rise in disposable incomes of middle class households leads to an increase in the awareness and demand for hygiene products, including deodorant sprays, air fresheners, and household aerosol products. A recent trend witnessed in the abovementioned regions is innovation in the field of aerosol products. All these factors are creating a positive impact on adoption of fine mist sprayers.
Growth Opportunities in Asia Pacific Fine Mist Sprayers Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for nearly 35% of the share in the global fine mist sprayers market in 2019, attributable to the increasing preference for luxury packaging products in this region. Players in the fine mist sprayers market in this region are supplying new packaging solutions with better dispensing mechanisms for manufacturers offering cosmetic and personal care products. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to witness an impressive CAGR for fine mist sprayers market due to increase per capita expenditure on cosmetic and personal care products. However, the established markets of the Europe and North America region is projected to hold a substantial portion of fine mist sprayers in terms of value and volume share.
Fine Mist Sprayers Market: Competition Landscape
- The fine mist sprayers market is highly consolidated. Manufacturers in the fine mist sprayers market focus on product innovation related to the dispensing mechanism of fine mist sprayers. Some of the key players operating in the global fine mist sprayers market are
- Silgan Holdings Inc.
- Coster Tecnologie Speciali S.p.A.
- AptarGroup, Inc.
- Frapak Packaging B.V.APAK Packaging Group Inc.
- O.Berk Company, LLC
- RPC Group Plc
- Albea S.A.
- Quadpack Industries
- Martware Science and Technology Ltd.
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453