Expanding 5G Network Strives to Offset Losses Owing to COVID-19 Outbreak
The ripple effects of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak have spread through the fiber optics industry. With several events and conferences being cancelled or postponed, companies in the fiber optic connectors market are relying on the rapidly growing 5G networking infrastructure to keep businesses running during and post the COVID-19 era. This explains why analysts at the Transparency Market Research (TMR) opine that the fiber optic connectors market is projected to clock a favorable CAGR of 7.5% during the assessment period.
Suppliers of hardware and software equipment are capitalizing on the ever-expanding 5G infrastructure. Consumer phones offered by Huawei and Apple are being enabled with the 5G connectivity. Sales of such phones are anticipated to surge in 2022 when the global economy strives to recover and offset the losses of 2022. This trend is bolstering the growth of the telecom industry.
Purchase our Premium Research Report at:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=2222<ype=S
Robust Connectors Gain Prominence in Medical Technology and Industrial Automation Industries
Apart from data centers and the telecom sector, companies in the fiber optic connectors market are tapping into revenue opportunities in the power plant technology, industrial automation, and wind turbines industry. For instance, Rosenberger— a specialist in the RF technology is increasing its production capacities to manufacture robust fiber optic connectors that are being made available to users in the medical technology sector. Such innovative products are driving the fiber optic connectors market, which is predicted to surpass the valuation of US$ 5.7 Bn by the end of 2025.
Innovations in modern fiber optic connectors are being driven by increased digitalization and demands placed on data centers. There is a growing hunger for fast and secure transmission of huge volumes of data. Hence, manufacturers are increasing the availability of high-quality connectors to facilitate highest data transmission rates.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
High Quality SC, ST Patchcords Meet Ever-increasing Demand in Passive Optical Networks
Companies in the fiber optic connectors market are increasing their R&D activities to develop products that are easy to handle, comply with low space requirements, and ensure mechanical stability in continuous operations. In order to achieve this, manufacturers are pushing sales for easy push-pull-boot LCs (Lucent Connectors), which adhere to high-density concepts.
The increasing number of data networks and FTTH applications is acting as key driver for the fiber optic connectors market. Optokon— a telecommunications equipment supplier based in Jihlava, Czechia, is increasing its production capacities in SC (Standard Connectors), FC, and ST (Straight Tip) patchords, among others to meet demanding applications in telecom sectors and data centers. Manufacturers are providing innovative and customized solutions to end users in order to comply with international standards. The ever-increasing demand in passive optical networks (PON) is a key market driver, owing to high optical and mechanical specifications.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/long-term-health-hazards-loss-of-natural-habitat-of-terrestrial-aquatic-animals-due-to-rise-in-air-pollution-levels-drives-growth-in-air-quality-monitoring-equipment-market-valuation-projected-to-surpass-us-4-7-bn-by-2031–opi-301284496.html
Rapid Technological Advancements in U.S. Telecom Sector Boost Market Growth
The next gen splicing is being made possible with robust MDC connectors that offer simple insertion and field-polarity configurability. Companies in the fiber optic connectors market are providing innovative MDC platforms that adhere to high-density fiber management in data center environments. They are developing various cable and fiber management solutions incorporating MDC platforms to capitalize on revenue opportunities. As such, manufacturers are unlocking growth opportunities in the U.S. due to rapid technological advancements and expansion of the U.S. telecom sector.
Manufacturers in the fiber optic connectors market are increasing the availability of enterprise and data center solutions. Established companies with more than decades of production expertise have an edge over emerging market players. The former is strengthening their distribution chains across Asia, South America, and Europe to bolster revenue growth. Attributes such as innovative labelling and tool-less cable strain relief are fueling the demand for MDC connectors.
Fiber Optic R&D Innovations Improve Productivity in IT Sector
Constant investments in fiber optic R&D innovations are helping manufacturers in the fiber optic connectors market gain competitive edge. Tellabs— a global network technology provider based in Texas, U.S., closely identifies itself with fiber optic R&D innovations to empower users in private and governmental agencies. The industry-led fiber-based connectivity is eliminating issues of business disruption caused due to constant technological advancements. The fiber optic technology is gaining popularity as the safest and smartest investment for various organizations, campuses, and enterprises.
Fiber cabling is eliminating the complexity and costs associated with traditional network infrastructures, owing to its advantages of high bandwidth capacity and longer reach. As such, passive optical LAN architectures are improving IT productivity through simplification of the fiber optic technology. The fiber optic technology is being highly preferred by users in data centers and the telecom sector, as this technology offers flexibility in infrastructure design options.
Fiber Optic Connectors Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global fiber optic connectors market for the historical period 2018–2019 and the forecast period 2022–2025, increasing usage of fiber optic connectors in telecommunication and data center sectors for long-distance transmission and cloud computing applications are expected to boost the global fiber optic connectors market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global fiber optic connectors market is estimated to exceed value of US$ 5.7 Bn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period
Large-scale Production and Technological Advancements: A Key Driver
- Fiber is becoming an increasingly feasible option for local area networks and enterprise networks, especially with the growing demand for passive optical networks (PONs)
- Properties of high bandwidth performance and exponential distance are opening up a range of options for fiber optic connectors for next-generation network infrastructure. Other properties of fiber optic connectors such as high efficiency in energy consumption, weight, and space as well as security and installation benefits are facilitating the large-scale production of these connectors.
- Technological advancements have enabled the production of multi-fiber connectors, which are a medium for satisfying the increasing demand for transmission speed and data volume across short distances
- For instance, multiple-fiber push-on (MPO) technology is being introduced in data centers to achieve ultra-high density in cabling for high performance data networks
- Mechanical transfer push-on (MTP) has been developed by the American connectivity specialist US Conec Ltd. to achieve better attenuation values than the traditional fiber optic connectors
- Demand for fiber optic connectors is estimated to increase over the next few years and major players in the fiber optic connectors market are utilizing the economies of scale to meet the rising demand
- The phenomenal growth in wireless networking systems is hampering the advancement of fiber optics. This, in turn, is slowing down the demand for optical modules and components, especially in emerging countries such as the U.S., Japan, and Indonesia, which are more suited to wireless network rather than fiber optic networks.
Fiber Optic Connectors Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of fiber optic connectors, such as Senko Advanced Components, Molex LLC, and Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd. are focusing on the construction of cost-effective fiber optic connectors to attract more customers. Some other key developments in the global fiber optic connectors market are highlighted below:
- In June 2019, Senko Advanced Components launched its latest fiber optic inspection device at ANGACOM 2019. The new Smart Probe 2 allows data centers and telecom providers to save maintenance time and help prevent network failures.
- In March 2019, Molex LLC, released PowerCat 6A UTP solution with improved data transmission over higher frequencies and enhanced noise suppression
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Site: https://todaysmarkettrends.wordpress.com