- The global fan coil unit market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.5% (Volume) between 2019 and 2027. The market is projected to be driven by growing demand for fan coil units in commercial buildings.
- Not just offices, hotels, restaurants, and hospitals, but other end-users such as warehouse manufacturing, are also expected to boost the fan coil unit market in the near future.
- The global fan coil unit market is expected to reach US$ 8,339.9 Mn by 2027 from US$ 6,101.6 Mn in 2019.
- North America holds major share of the fan coil unit market in terms of volume and is anticipated to dominate the fan coil unit market during the forecast period, followed by Europe
- North America remains a prominent region in the fan coil unit market, with revenues in 2019 estimated at US$ 1,464.8 Mn.
- The fan coil unit market in Middle East & Africa and South America is also expected to show moderate growth during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is projected to expand significantly in terms of share in the global fan coil unit market during the forecast period. This is due to the stringent government regulations regarding energy consumption and rising number of commercial and residential projects. In addition, due to the growing number of construction projects, the requirement for HVAC systems in APAC countries is projected to rise considerably, which in turn is expected to boost the demand for fan coil units.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Fan Coil Unit (FCU) Valve Market
Fan Coil Unit Market – Definition
- The fan coil unit market report provides analysis of the global fan coil unit market for the period 2017 – 2027, wherein 2017 is the base year and 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period. Data for 2016 has been included as historical information.
- The study on the fan coil unit market would help clients in understanding the adoption analysis of fan coil units among different industries.
- Fan coil unit is a device that consists of a heating coil, cooling coil, and fan. It is a part of the HVAC system, used as a distribution system to deliver the required amount of air based on the desired environmental condition and is primarily used in commercial, residential, and industrial buildings. A fan coil unit is typically employed in small spaces that require individual control.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
North America Fan Coil Unit Market – Snapshot
North America is a developed region and hence innovation and new technologies are expected to be trends witnessed in the region in the next few years. North America held a significant share of the global fan coil unit market in 2018. For the same reason, North America is expected to see highest opportunity addition in the fan coil unit market globally, with Europe and Asia Pacific being the next closest regions.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Fan Coil Unit (FCU) Valve Market
Market Dynamics – Fan Coil Unit Market
Key Growth Drivers of the Fan Coil Unit Market
- Increase in Demand for Energy-efficient FCU Models
Growing consumer awareness about energy-efficient models primarily fuels the growth of the fan coil units market. Energy efficiency is the major concern associated with the use of conventional HVAC systems. Commercial, residential, and industrial sectors utilize about one trillion kilowatt-hours of electricity annually. Consumers are looking for an energy-efficient model that would consume less energy and lower the electricity bill, as well as carbon emission.
Governments of different countries are imposing stringent regulations to protect the environment and to stabilize the greenhouse gas levels in the atmosphere. 83 signatories and 192 member countries have signed the Kyoto Protocol with willingness to protect the depleting ozone layer and implemented the regulations in their respective countries. Such regulations would directly boost the growth of HVAC equipment such as fan coil units, as conventional equipment which emit harmful gases similar to chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) and hydro chlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) need to be replaced with advanced energy efficient equipment.
- Asia Pacific the Growing Region of the Global FCU Market
Demand for fan coil units is estimated to be high in Asia Pacific from 2019 to 2027. China, India, and Japan are the main countries of the market in the APAC region. The market in Asia Pacific is expanding rapidly due to rise in industrialization in various developing countries of the region, which is expected to drive the fan coil unit market. Besides, rising urbanization in China and India have led to strong demand for air conditioning systems in recent years. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the fan coil unit market. Fan coil unit is a device that consists of heating coil, cooling coil, and fan which is part of the HVAC system and is primarily used in commercial, residential, and industrial buildings.
In addition, high demand for infrastructure across Asia Pacific, so as to maintain the air quality in commercial buildings to ensure a healthy environment for workers, is expected to drive the need for fan coil units in order to maintain proper ventilation and heating & cooling systems across buildings. Furthermore, rising concerns about air quality and increasing HVAC applications in the air conditioning sector, and heating projects is expected to enhance the demand for fan coil units in the Asia Pacific region.
Moreover, the large share of this region is due to the significant economic growth rate, followed by heavy investments across various sectors such as building & construction, data centers and warehouses, and hospitals. Additionally, initiatives taken by various governments for the inflow of foreign investments to support the domestic demand are also anticipated to drive the fan coil unit demand in this region.
Key Challenges Faced by Fan Coil Unit Market Players
- Chilled beam systems as an alternative for energy efficiency is a major restraint to the fan coil unit market.
Fan Coil Unit Market – Competitive Landscape
- In October 2015, Johnson Controls and Hitachi Appliances, Inc., a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., entered into a joint venture agreement to provide a complete range of world-class air-conditioning technology and products to customers worldwide.
- In December 2018, Johnson Controls–Hitachi Air Conditioning launched a new WS-VRF heat pump to expand its air-conditioning products business across the globe.
Fan Coil Unit Market – Company Profile Snapshot
Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Established in 1924, Daikin Industries, Ltd. is a Japanese air conditioning manufacturing company headquartered in Osaka. The company has operations in Japan, China, Australia, Europe, the U.S., Southeast Asia, India, and Latin America. The company has various business segments such as air conditioning, chemicals, air filtration, oil hydraulics, defense systems, and electronics business. Furthermore, it is focused on developing its fluorochemicals and air-conditioning business in over 150 countries across the world.
Incorporated in 1915, Carrier is a leading global provider of innovative HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation technologies. Carrier’s businesses enable modern life, delivering efficiency, safety, security, comfort, productivity, and sustainability across a wide range of residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
Carrier Corporation is the subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation, as it was acquired by United Technologies Corporation in 1979. In 2018, the company generated US$18.5 Bn in terms of revenue with over 54,400 employees in 170 countries in six continents.
Gree Electric Appliances, Inc.
Incorporated in 1991, Gree Electric Appliances, Inc. is engaged in manufacturing, assembling, and designing residential and commercial air conditioners, home appliances, high-end equipment, and communication equipment. The company offers its products across 160 countries in five regions. The company offers high-tech, high quality products across the globe. Gree has nine production bases around the world, out of which 7 are located in China, and 2 in Brazil and Pakistan, with more than 70,000 employees.
Other major players operating in the global fan coil unit market and profiled in the report include
- Barcol-Air UK Ltd
- Crane Co.
- Haier lnc.
- Hitachi, Ltd.,
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Midea Group
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- TROX GROUP.
Read TMR Research Methodology at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/methodology.html
Read Our Latest Press Release: