Exosome Research Products Market: Introduction
- Exosomes are extracellular lipid nanovesicles of 30 nm to 120 nm diameter. These are secreted by different cells and are found in all bodily fluids such as urine, plasma, saliva, serum, and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF). Release of exosomes takes place either upon induction or constitutively, under both pathological and normal conditions, in a regulated, dynamic, and functionally relevant manner. Exosomes are separated from diverse cell lines such as tumor lines, primary cultures, hematopoietic cells, virus-infected cells, and also from biological fluids in blood, including plasma and serum from cancer patients and other body fluids such as pleural effusions, broncho alveolar lavage fluid, amniotic fluid, synovial fluid, semen, saliva, and urine. Exosomes have pleiotropic physiological and pathological functions. These play a vital role in various pathological conditions such as infectious, cancer, and neurodegenerative diseases.
Request Brochure –
Exosome Research Products Market: Key Trends
- According to the World Health Organization, cancer is a leading cause of death worldwide, accounting for nearly 10 million deaths in 2020. Rise in prevalence of cancer, increase in funds for life science research, surge in research programs that focus on the determination of the role of exosomes, and increase in interest in exosome-based procedures are the factors boosting the growth of the global exosome research products market. However, shortage of skilled and trained personnel is a major factor projected to hamper the growth of the global exosome research products market during the forecast period.
- The world is presently struggling with the COVID-19 pandemic. COVID-19 leads to pneumonia, severe & acute respiratory disorders, multiple organ failure, and, in severe cases, death. The geriatric population is more prone to COVID-19. Exosomes generated by virus-infected cells can partake into key viral proteins and fragments of viral RNA, thereby effectively carrying the viral load to other healthy cells, facilitating viral transmission. Hence, increase in research & development contributes to the growth of the global market during the pandemic.
Request COVID Analysis on Exosome Research Products Market –
- Governments of developing countries are making significant investments to modernize health care infrastructure in their respective countries, which is anticipated to increase access to health care. This is expected to drive the demand for exosome research products.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Exosome Research Products Market
- North America is likely to dominate the global exosome research products market from 2021 to 2031. This is attributed to favorable regulatory environment, rise in focus and interest in exosome research & diagnostics, and government funding for research on life sciences. Additionally, growth of the pharmaceutical & biotechnology industries and presence of well-built and high-quality infrastructure for laboratory and clinical research propel the market in North America. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to rise in research & developmental activities, increase in government initiatives for improving health care, and surge in focus of key players in building or strengthening presence in the region.
Pre Book Exosome Research Products Market Report –
Key Players Operating in Global Exosome Research Products Market
The global exosome research products market is highly consolidated due to the presence of small number of key players. These players hold a major share in their respective regions. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global exosome research products market.
Major players operating in the global exosome research products market are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Bio-Techne Corporation
- System Biosciences, LLC
- Miltenyi Biotec
- NanoSomiX, Inc.
- Norgen Biotek Corp.
- AMS Biotechnology (Europe) Ltd.
- Other prominent players
Trending Reports of Transparency Market Research –
Scar Treatment Market –
Lyophilized Injectable Market –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453