Equestrian Helmets Market: Introduction
- An equestrian helmet is a type of protective head covering accessory worn during horse riding. An equestrian helmet is specifically designed to protect the rider’s head in the event of falling from the horse, particularly from hitting a hard object while falling or being fortuitously hit in the head by a horse’s hoof. Licensed helmets are essential headgear for numerous competitive riding events, mostly where the rider and horse must jump or work at high speed.
Key Drivers of the Global Equestrian Helmets Market
- The rising popularity and awareness about house-riding events or equestrian events among consumers is one of the major factors anticipated to drive the growth of the equestrian helmet market in the forthcoming years. Consumers consider equestrian as a leisure activity owing to the status symbol connected with the game, in turn, propelling them to purchase helmets according to the requirement.
- Furthermore, companies in the equestrian helmet market invest continuously in research and development to create cutting-edge helmets that offer maximum convenience and comfort. For instance, Italy based KASK Equestrian continues its pursuit to become the top and best choice for equestrians. Toward this end, the company is increasingly enhancing its line of existing helmets as well as announcing new models/designs that customers have been demanding.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Equestrian Helmets Market, Request for a Sample
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global equestrian helmets market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the equestrian helmets market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the equestrian helmets market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America equestrian helmets market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Globally, Europe held the dominant share in the equestrian helmets market followed by North America in year 2019 due to a large user base in the region and rise in adoption of riding as a sport. However, the market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a faster rate in the coming years. Growing number of Chinese are embracing horse riding as the rising economy contributes more disposable income.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players are projected to witness rising demand for equestrian helmets in the near future due to the increasing popularity of horse riding. Manufacturers are launching new, quality models and customized products. Furthermore, vendors are concentrating on improving distribution channels, especially the online channel, to increase efficiency in the market. Equestrian helmets are an active product, and their improvement is supported by factors such as technology and innovation.
For instance, in late February 2024, KASK released the larger sizes in the Dogma Star Lady Wide Brim Helmet series. These new sizes cover 7 1/2 through 7 7/8. In EU terminology, that refers to sizes 60 through 63.
Get More PR by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-ac-compressor-market-to-continue-to-gain-from-indispensable-hvac-systems-for-range-of-automobiles-market-projected-to-be-worth-us-32-39-bn-by-2026—tmr-301262966.html