Electric Field Sensor Market: Introduction
- Electric field is defined as an area around a charged particle in which force is exerted on other charged particles. The area around the electric charge in which the electric force or power acts is called an electric field. Furthermore, electric field (EF) sensor is a device that enables computers and robots to identify, evaluate, and work with objects in their surroundings.
- Electric field sensor employs a small metal electrode fixed to an oscillator that produces high frequency alternating current. However, the characterization tests of an electric field sensor are executed above frequencies in the range of 10 Hz to 10k Hz. Furthermore, the magnitude tests are made among 4 mV/m and 4 V/.
- An electric field sensor can sophistically assemble detailed images of any object. Additionally, it can intelligently navigate the environment by using this technology with other sensing methods.
- Electric field sensors are unable to identify non-conductive materials. Additionally, electric field sensors measure atmospheric electric field at the Earth’s surface and the fluctuations in the field strength.
Free Customization as per your requirement, Pre Book Now
Rise in Demand for Electric Field Sensors in Defence Industry
- Rise in adoption of biometric systems around the globe for safety and security and an increase in the demand for electric field sensor in the military & defence industry to detect any malicious activities in radars are expected to boost the global electric field sensor market.
- The biometric authentication system is an automatic method of verifying or recognizing the identity of a living person to enable secure entry for that individual. An electric field sensor is used to track the danger from enemies through radar in military and defence for homeland security.
- Electric field sensors are also employed for the prevention of voltage balancing, electromagnetic interference, and the shielding of near-field electromagnetic radiation.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/incidents-of-irreparable-damage-in-world-scale-sporting-events-underscores-growth-in-sports-protective-equipment-market-tmr-301264205.html
North America to Lead Global Electric Field Sensor Market
- In terms of region, the global electric field sensor market can be classified into North America, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific
- The electric field sensor market in North America is projected to expand at a high growth rate during the forecast period. This is primarily due to advancements in electric field sensor technology and high focus on technology innovation, specifically in the developed markets of the region such as the U.S.
- Usage of electric field sensors in biometric verification has increased in Europe due to increase in security concern. This is estimated to propel the market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to offer significant opportunities for the electric field sensor market in the near future due to advancements in consumer electronics
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Global Short-Range Wireless Power Charging Market, ask for a customized report