ECG Sensor Market: Introduction
- Heartbeats are measured through the bioelectrical signals consisting of very low amplitude generated by specific cells in the heart (SA node). An ECG sensor monitors the electrical energy generated during the heartbeat. The difference in electrical energy is observed by the two leads and referenced to the ground signal.
- ECG sensors consist of electrodes, that connects the electrocardiograph to the patient’s skin and the patient’s heart beat signal is tracked.
- An ECG device on smartphones has made it possible for humans to track heart and other health related activities. The use of an ECG device through a smartphone enables people to monitor their health and pay attention to their heart beats.
- An ECG sensor patch plays a major role in advanced healthcare, as it aids in detection of early asymptomatic atrial fibrillation (AFib). The sensor monitor is based on various parameters for continuous monitoring of the heart rhythm in cardiac patients. Manufacturers are striving to discover new technologies in ECG sensors through wearable and mobile devices.
Get Sample Copy:
Rise in Demand for ECG Sensors in Electronics and Healthcare Industry
- Major parameters that drive the global ECG sensor market is the growing awareness of people about their health. Also, athletes and sportspersons being active with respect to their health, use heart rate tracking devices to monitor their heart beats, thus directly boosting the growth of the ECG sensor markets.
- The other supporting factors responsible for the growth of the ECG sensor market are that it consumes less power, is accurate, easy to integrate, and offers real tie monitoring of heat beats with the data generated.
- The increasing use of smartphones and other body worn sensors for heart tracking is anticipated to drive the global ECG sensor market. Also, various sensor based products are being developed to meet demands for these applications.
- Increase in usage of body worn ECG sensors and health tracking applications used on smartphones and other wearable devices, and the storage of ECG readings will lead to efficient understanding of heart rhythm disorders and cardiac behavior.
- The dynamic nature of heart rhythm and the wireless connectivity and portability of smartphone empowered ECG devices are expected to offer the public access to new diagnostics, monitoring, and screening of data, leading to the growth of the global ECG sensor market.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
North America to Lead the Global ECG Sensor Market
- In terms of region, the global ECG sensor market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America holds the dominant market share and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. The US and Canada dominate the market. The growth is attributed to large-scale adoption of ECG sensors in smartphones, wearable fitness devices, and other wearable devices such as smart watches.
- Rising number of cases of heart related problems and increasing adoption of various ECG devices is driving the growth of the market.
- Significant growth in the ECG sensor market in Europe is being encouraged by the reducing cost of sensors and increasing adoption of smartphones. Growing awareness among consumers regarding fitness and easy availability of applications that track and monitor fitness are likely to drive the market.
Request For PreBook [email protected]:
Key Players in the Global ECG Sensor Market
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Analog Devices Inc.
- MikroElektronika D.O.O
- Medtronic Plc
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
Global ECG Sensor Market, Research Scope
Global ECG Sensor Market, by Type
- Simulation Sensor
- Digital Sensor
Global ECG Sensor Market, by Connectivity
Global ECG Sensor Market, by Application
- ECG Machines
- Wearable Fitness Devices
- Patient Monitoring Equipment
- Research & Laboratories
Global ECG Sensor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]