Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market: Overview
- Disposable elastomeric pumps are designed for infusion of low molecular weight drugs such as chemotherapy, anesthetic, analgesic and antibiotic drugs
- Elastomeric pumps use pressure to infuse medication. The pressure is created by an elastomeric layer, which is placed inside of the pump. When the pump is filled, the elastomeric layer gets stretched. The elastic constriction then drives the liquid through the tubing.
- Elastomeric pumps do not require gravity like traditional IVs. These are small, lightweight, portable, ease of use, and offer less interference with sleep, so there is no need to be chained to an IV pole.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers and Restraint of Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market
- Elastomeric pumps have several advantages over conventional delivery systems (syringes/pens/injections). Conventional delivery systems can less accurately deliver drugs and result in greater variability of medication.
- In terms of dosage, elastomeric pumps are accurate and precise compared to injections, provide greater flexibility with daily schedule, and help improve quality of life
- These advantages over conventional delivery systems are projected to drive the global disposable elastomeric pumps market in the near future
- Elastomeric infusion pumps have gained wide acceptance in providing postoperative analgesia in the past few years
- However, the use of elastomeric pumps is not fault free in spite of several advantages. The delivery rate accuracy of disposable elastomeric pumps is low compared to modern electronic infusion pumps.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market
- In terms of region, the global disposable elastomeric pumps market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- North America dominated the global market during the forecast period. Rise in awareness about effective use of infusion pumps to treat diseases, affordability of infusion devices, increase in use of insulin pumps such as elastromeric, and favorable reimbursement policies are the factors attributed to North America’s dominance of the global market.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for substantial share of the global market in terms of revenue during the forecast period due to increase in incidence of age-related chronic conditions such as cancer, neurological illnesses, and infectious disease. Moreover, economic growth, higher spending power of the population, and better access to health care services throughout the region are likely to drive the disposable elastomeric pumps market in Asia Pacific.
Pre Book A Report at
Key Players Operating in Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market
Major players operating in the global disposable elastomeric pumps market are:
- Epic Medical Pte. Ltd.
- Palex Medical SA
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Avanos Medical, Inc.
Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market: Research Scope
Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market, by Infusion Type
- Continuous Rate Elastomeric Pumps
- Variable Rate Elastomeric Pumps
Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market, by Application
- Pain Management
- Chelation Therapy
Read Our Trending Press Release Below
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]