The global Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Market is forecasted to reach USD 3.33 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Increasing genetic disease incidence would fuel competition for direct-to-consumer genetic testing and accelerate market development across the expected timeframe. Increasing cases of hereditary disorders such as breast cancer, achondroplasia, colorectal cancer and other diseases have increased the need for cost-effective and reliable avenues of genetic testing in the healthcare industry.
The latest report titled Global Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Market by Emergen Research involves meticulous research on the global Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing business space, expanding on the latest industry trends, worldwide market growth, market size & share, key drivers and opportunities, constraining factors, product segmentation, cost structure, market volume, competitive terrain, product portfolios and specifications, and company profiles. The report is a prototype of the thorough investigation of the Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing market and serves as a valuable source of data and information pertaining to the market.
Get a PDF sample copy of this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/20
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The single nucleotide polymorphism chips application is the major contributor to the Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Market. The single nucleotide polymorphism chips application of the North America region is the major shareholder of the market and held around 47.7% of the market in the year 2019, as it can detect different changes in a separate letter to enhance further test performance.
- North America dominated the market for Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing in 2019, due to evolving customer outlook for genetic testing, and increased spending, along with a large amount of disposable income, makes it possible for customers to spend more on direct-to-consumer genetic testing, such as genetic and nutrigenomics testing. The North America region held approximately 34.5% of the market, followed by Europe, which contains around 28.3% market in the year 2019.
- Key participants include 23andMe, Full Genome Corporation, Color Genomics, Genesis Healthcare, Helix OpCo LLC, FamilyTreeDNA, MyHeritage, Identigene, Pathway genomics, and Living DNA, among others.
Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Market Segmentation:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing market based on the test type, distribution channel, application, and region:
- Test Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Carrier Testing
- Predictive Testing
- Ancestry & Relationship Testing
- Nutrigenomics Testing
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Online Platforms
- Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Targeted Analysis
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphism Chips (SNP)
- Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)
The report offers insights into the demands for the Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing products in the global market, especially in the key geographical regions where the market has established its presence. These key regions include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.For a comprehensive understanding of the market, the vertical is further segmented into product types offered by the market, application spectrum, and end-user industries, among others. It also offers information on the leading manufacturers and vendors in the key geographical regions of the industry.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/20
Focal Points of the Global Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testingmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Market Product Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Increasing income level in emerging economies
220.127.116.11. Growing incidences of genetic disorders globally
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. High cost of DTC genetic testing
22.214.171.124. Defects in the DTC testing kits
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Get a broad analysis of the COVID19 impact on the Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/direct-to-consumer-genetic-testing-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry about customization, kindly get in touch with us, and our team will make sure the report is best suited for your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Clinical Perinatal Software Market@ https://www.google.co.jp/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/clinical-perinatal-software-market
Nanopharmaceutical Drugs Market@ https://www.google.co.je/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanopharmaceutical-drugs-market
Medical Supplies Market@ https://www.google.kz/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-supplies-market
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing/ Antibiotic Sensitivity Testing Market@ https://www.google.co.ke/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/antimicrobial-susceptibility-testing-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756