- The extensive use of social media such as Twitter and LinkedIn, among others, has created enormous demand for digital content. Furthermore, digital content creation tools are witnessing sudden increase in demand due to the advent of virtual reality and artificial intelligence.
- Digital content is a file or information stored or published in a digital format. Digital content can be in several forms, from text and audio and video files, to graphics, animation, and images. Digital content creation software helps in authoring, publishing, and distributing digital content.
- The digital content creation market is driven by increasing emphasis of enterprises on customer engagement and relevant advertisement through the Internet. This, in turn, is boosting the digital content creation market globally. Furthermore, the increasing marketing budget of enterprises is boosting the growth of the digital content creation market. The global digital content creation market is anticipated to grow prominently during the forecast period due to the rapidly growing demand for social media marketing.
- Enterprises are enhancing sales and promoting their brands by implementing digital content creation tools. Furthermore, the education sector is flourishing due to the use of digital content creation tools.
- However, huge availability of free content creation tools is affecting the large-scale use of digital content creation tools. Furthermore, certain governments have imposed laws pertaining to the digital content released in the light of various privacy issues. Thus, the usage of digital content tools in these countries is restricted, which is limiting the growth of the market.
- A key trend boosting market growth is the increasing deployment of SaaS or cloud model. The technology is attracting a huge customer base due to its cost-effectiveness, scalability, flexibility, and massive processing power. Furthermore, changing content creation processes are also changing the way digital content creation tools are being used.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Digital Content Creation Market: Key Segments
- The digital content creation market has been segmented on the basis of component, deployment type, enterprise size, content format, and end-use industry
- Based on component, the market has been segmented into tools and services. Tools are further segmented into content authoring, content transformation, and content publishing. Services are bifurcated into professional services and managed services.
- Based on content format, the market has been segmented into textual, graphical, video, and audio. In terms of enterprise size, the market is segmented into small & medium enterprises, and large enterprises.
- The market, in terms of deployment type has been classified into cloud and on-premise
- In terms of end-use industry, the market has been divided into hospitality, retail, government, healthcare & pharmaceutical, media & entertainment, automotive, travel & tourism, and others
Digital Content Creation Market: Regional Outlook
- From a geographical standpoint, North America is expected to hold major share of the digital content creation market. Growth of this region can be attributed to strong adoption and penetration of digital content creation tools and services, as well as considerable application of digital content creation tools in different end-use segments.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness lucrative growth due to rising adoption of digital content creation tools in countries such as China, India, and Japan that are focused on developing strong internet infrastructure and digital technology, which is providing huge opportunities to vendors present in the market.
- The market in South America and Middle East & Africa (MEA) is also expected to grow prominently during the forecast period. Growing awareness and adoption of digital content creation across Middle East & Africa and South America is offering new opportunities to key players operating in the global digital content creation market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Digital Content Creation Market
- North America and Europe are the major geographies that drive the growth of the global digital content creation market.
- In 2019, key digital content creation vendors included
- Apple Inc.
- Adobe Inc.
- Corel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Aptara Inc.
- Acrolinx GmbH
- Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
- MarketMuse Inc.
- Quark Software Inc.,
Read Latest Press Release From TMR: