Digester Equipment Market: Introduction
- Digester equipment, also called biodigester or biogas reactor, is utilized in the production process of biogas. The equipment is usually made of stainless steel. The size and design of the equipment varies according to the volume of feedstock and the amount of energy to be generated. A typical household digester equipment can have a volume of less than 1 cubic meter, while industrial-grade equipment can exceed 5,000 cubic meters. The working of digester equipment includes feedstock loading, biomass fermentation, energy generation, and removal of leftover substrate.
Key Drivers of the Global Digester Equipment Market
- Increase in number of wastewater treatment plants is driving the demand for digester equipment across different regions. Anaerobic digestion is carried out in the digester equipment to remove harmful contaminants and chemicals from industrial and household wastewater.
- Small-scale biogas production units are increasingly being installed at residential apartments, restaurants, and municipal areas. For instance, in China more than 40 million households have installed an anaerobic digester equipment to cater to the energy demand for cooking, lighting, and heating.
Increasing Demand for Biofuel Offers Significant Opportunities
- Biofuel has emerged as an environment-friendly and sustainable source in the last few years. Numerous government and independent research institutes are investing in biogas plants to generate high-volume biodiesel, bioethanol, and biobutanol for commercial application. According to IEA (International Energy Agency), global biofuel production stood at 154 billion liters in 2018. It is expected to increase by 25% by the end of 2024.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Batch Digesters Segment held Large Market Share
- Several large-scale biogas programs utilize batch digesters for large volume production of biogas. Batch type digester equipment are loaded with feedstock at one time, fermenting for a fixed time period, and the slurry is discharged after the end of the actual biogas production period. Increase in importance of on-farm biogas production is estimated to boost the demand for batch digesters during the forecast period.
Europe holds Prominent Share of the Global Digester Equipment Market
- Based on geography, the global digester equipment market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the digester equipment market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the digester equipment market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America digester equipment market is categorized into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Attractive government policies and supportive legal framework play a key role in the expansion of biogas plants in Europe. France, Germany, Italy, and Denmark are key countries that boost the digester equipment market in Europe. For instance, in Italy, a new law on subsidies for the production of biomethane came into force in March 2018. The government fund of around US$ 5.5 Bn is estimated to be made available between 2018 and 2022 in order to promote the production of biomethane.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global digester equipment market are heavily investing in new technologies, innovative product development, and online product marketing. Furthermore, companies are focused on effective expansion of plant operations in untapped markets through strategic acquisitions and partnerships. Companies closely monitor worldwide developments in the biogas sector to establish business in emerging markets.
For instance, in April 2017, PlanET Biogas Group GmbH partnered with Singleton Birch Limited to expand its biogas equipment business in the U.K.
Some of the major companies identified in the global digester equipment market are:
- Ennox Biogas Technology
- WELTEC BIOPOWER GMBH
- EnviTec Biogas AG
- PlanET Biogas Global GmbH
- Evonik Resource Efficiency GmbH
- FWE GmbH
- WAMGROUP S.p.A.
- PROGECO srl
- LPP Group
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Digester Equipment Market, Request for a Sample
Global Digester Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Digester Equipment Market, by Type
- Batch Digester
- Fixed Dome (Chinese) Digester
- Floating Dome (Indian) Digester
- Plug Flow Digester
- Others (Bag-Red Mud Digester, etc.)
Global Digester Equipment Market, by Feedstock
- Agricultural Waste
- Energy Crops
- Sewage Sludge
- Industrial Waste
- Food Beverages Waste
Global Digester Equipment Market, by Application
- Household Electricity
- Commercial Electricity
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]