Borehole Cable Market: Introduction
- Borehole cable is a special type of pump motor cable that can withstand rigorous environments and extreme conditions in which it is placed. It has a robust construction, an insulation and sheathing, which can withstand high temperature, high pressure, wet and chemical conditions. Moreover, the borehole cable protects the flexible nature of a motor connection, as it potentially moves, rubs, and abrades against the surrounding environment.
- It is a tough flexible cable with excellent moisture, abrasion, fire, chemical, rodent, and non-toxic resistance properties. High grade insulation material is used to manufacture these cables with improved electrical conductivity. The outer insulation and sheath are made of special PVC/Rubber material to comply with all the characteristics mentioned above.
Request a Sample –
Rise in Demand in Oil, Mining, Offshore industries and Urban Infrastructure
- The oil, gas, and offshore industries account for a major share of the global borehole cable market due to expansion of urban infrastructure, such as high rise buildings; water treatment plants; water purification plants, and agriculture sectors
- Usage of electrical appliances calls for protection, and protection becomes all the more important when you’re using these electrical appliances along with water. Borehole cables are made using the best quality material; these power cables consist of highly abrasion resistant PVC sheath impervious to grease, oil, water, etc., to ensure protection against electrical hazards such as short-circuit and current leakage. Thus, demand for borehole cables in commercial and industrial sector is increasing.
Asia Pacific to Hold Prominent Share of Global Market
- Asia Pacific is projected to account for a notable share of the global market during the forecast period. The region is a major manufacturing hub, which drives the borehole cable market. Expansion of infrastructure and latest innovations to achieve better power efficiency and safety in using electrical equipment are also key factors boosting the market in developing countries such as India.
- Europe is estimated to witness an increase in applications of borehole cables in like oil, gas, marine, ground pump, and heavy equipment industries. North America is also witnessing a rapid increase in the rate of adoption of borehole cables.
Buy our Premium Research Report@
Key Players Borehole Cable Market
Several key players are customizing borehole cables to suit the needs of projects and customers.
Key players include:
- Prysmian Group
- General Cable
- Jainson Cables India
- Baker Hughes
- Hitachi Metals
- Havells India
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453