Desiccant air breathers are efficient solutions designed to protect industrial equipment from moisture and particle contaminants. This system forms the first line of defense against particulate contamination, and many machinery manufacturers prefer desiccant air breathers as they facilitate operational efficiency, while also lowering operating costs.Desiccant air breathers are increasingly being integrated with check valves to increase the lifetime of the desiccant material, which is specially desired in case of gearboxes.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2394
Demand for desiccant air breathers is anticipated to witness promising growth as lubricant contamination is one of the prime causes of machine failure. Many manufacturers have been quick to convert their existing machines to desiccant air breathers.
This has been made possible as desiccant air breathers now come in a variety of shapes and sizes, which was not the case earlier. They have become an integral part of companies’ efforts to enhance their maintenance and reliability optimization process.
As per a new report by Fact.MR, the global desiccant air breather market is anticipated to reach a valuation of around US$ 1.2 Bn 2031, expanding at a CAGR of approximately 6% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The market is anticipated to add 1.7X value in 2031 as compared to 2021.
- Above 5 – 3.5 lb desiccant air breathers hold a major chunk of the market, equivalent to 31.8% of the total market share.
- East Asia is the fastest-growing market for desiccant air breathers.
- Europe will dominate market revenue in 2031, and is expected to expand at a CAGR of around 6%.
- Windmills – wind power generation is anticipated to lose around 226 BPS over the next ten years.
- The use of desiccant air breathers in minerals & metals processing is anticipated to gain around 64 BPS by 2031.
- The market in Germany and the U.K. is expected to progress at a CAGR of close to 7% through 2031.
- The U.S. market is projected to expand at a CAGR of more than6% over the next ten years.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, demand was hit, and the market witnessed a growth rate of -7.2% in 2020, with things likely to come back to normal by the second half of 2021.
“With rapid growth of smart industries and innovations in the manufacturing, automotive, and electrical sectors, desiccant air breathers with smart features such as moisture identification, contamination recording, and others can catapult the industry to new heights,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
For critical insights on this market, request for Methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2394
Who is Winning in this Space?
The market is highly competitive in nature, and the presence of substitutes and use of activated charcoal and activated alumina can result in reduced demand for silica-based products.This makes the threat of substitute products high,and market players need to continuously innovate to keep ahead of other products.
Rivalry among existing competitors is expected to be high, globally. With both, diverse and unilateral companies present and operating in the market, companies are moving towards expanding their base to new markets to weasel out from the fragmented market players are also focusing on bringing innovations into products.
- Bosch Rexroth Corporation follows a strategy of continuous investment in the overall research & development sector. The company invested US$ 415 Mn in R&D in 2019 as compared to US$ 320 Mn in 2018.
- Recently, Eaton strategically acquired companies so that it can increase its revenue and improve global presence. The company recently acquired Tripp Lite in January 2021, which is a leader in power supply systems and solutions.
Furthermore, clever and easy solutions that require less human intervention, such as smart desiccant breathers, are becoming increasingly common. Smart desiccant breathers have features such as no cleaning, automatic data and humidity control, and displays for the remaining lifetime of the device on how much airflow has been in and out of the unit.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the desiccant air breather market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the basis of silica content(< 0.5 lbs, 5 – 1.5 lbs, 5 – 2.5 lbs, 5 – 3.5 lbs,and > 3.5 lbs),max. water capacity (< 1 fl oz., 1 – 5 fl oz., 5 – 10 fl oz., 10 – 15 fl oz., 15 – 20 fl oz., and > 20 fl oz.),working environment (disposable stationary applications, limited space applications, high humidity /
High dust applications, extreme environment applications, high vibration applications, heavy duty applications, and caustic fumes/gaseous applications), application (gear boxes, hydraulic fluid reservoirs, bulk storage tanks, oil drums, oil-filled transformers, and other fluid reservoirs), and end use (wash-down areas, pulp & paper processing, timber processing, windmills and wind power generation, construction & mining equipment, minerals & metals processing, material handling & hoisting equipment, agriculture & forestry equipment, industrial & manufacturing, and others),across six major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia& Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).
For Comprehensive Insights Ask An Analyst Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2394
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates