Rise in investment in R&D by the private and government sectors resulting in the increase in research laboratories is fueling the market.
Market Size – USD 2.61 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 7.9%, Market Trends – Growing research and awareness in healthcare.
The global Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) Purification Market is forecasted to reach USD 4.96 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
There has been an increase in the laboratories in developing nations owing to the increase in investment in R&D by government and private sectors. Investment in research and awareness of the importance of diagnostics in healthcare is also driving the market. The DNA purification market is highly fragmented due to the presence of various international and regional vendors.
North America holds the largest market share, followed closely by Europe. The high cost of instruments and expensive research procedures are not an issue in developed regions. Availability of skilled workers and advancement in technology is also boosting the market in these regions. APAC is forecasted to have the highest growth rate in the year 2026, owing to the emergence of research and clinical testing laboratories. The government in this region are focused on organizing capital spending programs for research laboratories and academic institutions to encourage the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1219
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply & demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
QIAGEN, ThermoFisher Scientific, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Danaher, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., General Electric Company (GE Healthcare), and Promega Corporation among others.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Silica Membrane
- Anion Exchange Resin
- Switchable Surface Charge
Purity Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Molecular Grade
- Transfection Grade
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Agriculture and Animal Research
- Precision Medicine
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Life science research laboratories
- Clinical testing laboratories
- Academic or Research organization or institute
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1219
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) Purification market in each region for the forecast period of 2026. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/deoxyribonucleic-acid-dna-purification-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Advancement in technology is expected to drive the growth of the market. DNA purification needs advance automated tools. With a surge in automated technologies, the market for DNA purification is forecasted to witness a rise in demand.
- The rise in the application of genetics in different healthcare and sequencing is expected to benefit the market.
- Life Science Research Laboratories holds a market share of 27% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to hold a market share of 28% in the year 2026 with an annual growth rate of 8.4%.
- Clinical Testing Laboratories is forecasted to generate a revenue of USD 1.34 Billion in the year 2026 with the highest growth rate of 8.5%.
- Molecular Grade has a market share of 52% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to hold 54% in the year 2026 with an annual growth rate of 8.5%.
- Transfection Grade is forecasted to grow at an annual growth rate of 7.4% and is forecasted to generate a revenue of USD 2.28 Billion in 2026.
- Owing to the increase in investment in R&D, developing countries are witnessing a rise in the number of research laboratories.
- APAC has the largest market share of 25% in the year 2026 and is forecasted to reach 27% in the year 2026 with an annual growth rate of 9% in the forecast year.
- North America holds a market share of 24% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to generate a revenue of USD 1.24 Billion in the year 2026 with an annual growth rate of 8.5%.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1219
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Read More Related Reports:-
Browse More Reports:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370