According to Reports and Data the global Dairy Blends Market was valued at USD 3.0 Billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0 % from 2019 to reach USD 5.4 Billion by the year 2026. Consumption of dairy has become an important part of the daily routine in the market. Consumers have become more specific about the ingredients they are consuming on daily basis, fat-less food are in trend from pass few years which rises the demand of dairy blends in the market.
This document gives the latest information on the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its aftermath. The coronavirus pandemic has massively affected every aspect of the global industry and has resulted in various changes in the market scenario. The ever-evolving business landscape and the initial and future assessment of the impact are also examined in the report. The report discusses the significant aspects of the market and includes expert opinions on the current status, along with historical data.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2482
The major companies leading the market are Ltd. (New Zealand), Doehler Group (Germany), Agropur ingredients (Canada), Royal FrieslandCampina N.V. (Netherlands), and Kerry Group (Ireland).
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Powdered form accounted for more than 45% share of the overall revenue in 2018. It is broadly used in making infant formulation. It also works as a sugar substitute, emulsifier and stabilizer in ice creams. Furthermore, it is easy to store and has a longer shelf life owing to its dry form.
- Infant formula is predictable to witness the growth with a CAGR of 8.8% from 2019 to 2026. Surge in the number of working females in the corporate world has led to an increase in consumption of infant formulae as they decrease the preparation time required to cook baby food.
- The Asia Pacific is experiencing rapid growth in dairy blends market over the forecast timeline with a CAGR of about 8.5%. Majority of the demand for dairy blends was driven by China due to high birth rate, which augmented the demand for infant formula. Moreover, foremost global providers of dairy products are situated in Australia and New Zealand.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2482
Segments covered in the report:
Based on Type, (Volume Metric Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2026)
- Dairy Mixtures
- Dairy/Non-dairy ingredients
- Dairy as functional ingredient
- Dairy as carrier
- Others (combinations, dairy/protein derivatives, and dairy/non-dairy fat component)
Based on Form, (Volume Metric Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2026)
Based on Application, (Volume Metric Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2026)
- Ice cream
- Infant formula
- Butter & cheese spreadable blends
- Others (cocoa preparations, chocolate, and confectionery)
Regional Outlook (Volume Metric Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dairy-blends-market
Radical Features of the Dairy Blends Market Report:
- Valuable insights into the Dairy Blends market to impart an in-depth understanding of the business verticle
- An 8-year forecast estimation along with an analysis of key elements of the market
- Technological advancements, regulatory framework, and recent developments covered in the report
- Growth analysis and projections until 2026
- Statistical analysis of the key players operating in the Dairy Blends industry
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Explore related reports:
Browse other reports from different publications:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370